Why no pictures?

Bella

Why no pictures?

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I don’t know about everyone else, but I keep all of my invoices from Shop LC, especially the jewelry items. It is a great way to have an inventory of what you have, the carat weights, the type of gemstone, when you purchased it and of course what you paid for the item. Well as of late there is no picture of the item. This seems to have happened when their website crashed a few weeks back before Xmas. Shop LC again what has happened? Why all of a sudden is this feature not working? If you can’t fix it then why bother stating on the invoice picture is unavailable. I say it’s unavailable because you don’t have an IT team that is worth their weight in gold!
5 x

BostonIrish

Re: Why no pictures?

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Fools Gold🙄
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Oh wow, that's a great idea Bella! Dang, I should have been doing that!

I've noticed that even the website seems to be having issues loading photos too, it loads half and then stops, so you gotta refresh the page.
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

So true Bella. I have noticed that of lately too. I have always kept my invoices and every item has had the picture of each invoiced piece. Very handy and made it easier if you need to look something up, going back in years. I am hoping this is a short lived problem. If this continues, I will complain to the management. For what it's worth!
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Great ladies! Maybe if they get enough complaints it will get fixed! I hope it doesn’t get swept under the rug like “Meet our Hosts” page!
2 x