FW: No certification card with order

Catmom14

FW: No certification card with order

Post by Catmom14 » 1 year ago

I recently purchased a natural yellow diamond band ring that stated it was SGL Certified in the description and when I opened the package there was no Certification Card included with my item. I have contacted Customer Service several times by phone, one time leaving a voice mail for a Customer Service Supervisor and I have still not heard back, I have also emailed Customer Service twice with no response back. ShopLC Customer Service is supposed to get back to you within 24 hours and now for me it has been 240 hours or 10 days and I have had no response from the ShopLC Customer Service Department.. I included screen shots of the description showing the information SGL Certified with my emails, so there is no mistake. I believe it has gotten to the point that I get legal counsel since I have been more than patient with my inquiry..
6 x

BostonIrish

Re: FW: No certification card with order

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Cat Mom I would send it back. Sorry I know how upset you must be.😪
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I would send them a “to the point” certified letter & tell them about the Better Business Bureau and your attorney general friend!
1 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

This happened to me about three years ago, purchased a 2 carat "certified" GP Champagne diamond bracelet and of course did not receive the certification with the order. It is FRAUD to advertise an item as certified when it is not. Take this as far as you can until you are either satisfied or reimbursed!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I will go a step further and say the "certification" is worthless. I took the certification of my stone and ring to a jeweler to get it appraised and he laughed his head off at the certificate suggest retail value. he said no insurance company on earth would hold that as valid, and AGI has terrible reviews online (much like another company). he suggested I send it to GIA but it's expensive and time consuming. Some local GIA certified jewelers can offer an appraisal as well and maybe certify it. Call around locally and see what you can find :)

but the card they send you (most of the time is a general printout, not specific to that item) is just a card, nothing more. Mine didn't match my stone in shape size or weight.
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

That just plain outright deception in my book!
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Cat Mom, what did you end up doing?

Did you get the issue resolved?
0 x