Under 10 dollar Friday

Greeneyesbluesighs

Re: Under 10 dollar Friday

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

And let me add because I’ve been thinking. I think (as others have) that under 10 is going away. By ShopLC not bringing in new and interesting items for under 10, and not having the sales for that price bracket, then they can justify getting rid of it.
The same can apply for affordable items as well. They may be working towards only high end.
They can try that but it won’t last.
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

haha, I saw the Kaftans last night and wow, that was pretty ugly! Even the host wearing it didn't look excited, lol.

I agree withe the jewelry designs. It's not just them but lots of local jewelers too. I notice everyone has the same stuff. I was shocked when I went on Etsy and saw all the various cool designs others had. Amazing stuff, blew me away and so much cheaper too (referring to semi mounts, as that's what I have been shopping).

Their design staff is vastly out of touch with current trends, unless you mean current trends in India. That's fine if that's who they are selling to. But if they want US buyers to buy, they need to produce for US trends, not try to sway US buyers into buying THEIR trends ;)
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

FarmMom wrote:
1 year ago
haha, I saw the Kaftans last night and wow, that was pretty ugly! Even the host wearing it didn't look excited, lol.

I agree withe the jewelry designs. It's not just them but lots of local jewelers too. I notice everyone has the same stuff. I was shocked when I went on Etsy and saw all the various cool designs others had. Amazing stuff, blew me away and so much cheaper too (referring to semi mounts, as that's what I have been shopping).

Their design staff is vastly out of touch with current trends, unless you mean current trends in India. That's fine if that's who they are selling to. But if they want US buyers to buy, they need to produce for US trends, not try to sway US buyers into buying THEIR trends ;)
I didn’t notice who was wearing the kaftan or their expression. Need to pay more attention.

ShopLC provides jewelry to a lot of places and some of what you may be seeing could very well be coming from here. My favorite local jeweler specializes in custom work and it’s very fresh and new. It’s also quite expensive. But every now and then :mrgreen:
0 x