DISCUNT CODES -- DROP

FarmMom

DISCUNT CODES -- DROP

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

For those that are still shopping (no longer me), I thought it would be helpful to post discount codes that you have tested to work (most of the time).

I never understand the reasoning behind what codes work on what as it always seems to change, but if we each post codes, we can all take a crack at them in our shopping carts and maybe save some $$$.

"Nightowl" will save you 25% SOME of the time. It seems to expire about 7am central time though.

"Love" will save you 25% on SOME items. It works on items over $20 from what I see.

Everyone else, post yours to help others save :)
4 x

colljoe

Re: DISCUNT CODES -- DROP

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

FarmMom Love your post title! Oops! :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

Extra25 and Save25 worked fine.
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

I remember the days of the generous codes, each and every day. The codes even worked on items that had just aired, although I have to think that was a mistake on their part. It was still fun. And ohhhh the variety of pretty things. Now it’s all the same, gold and gold and ohhhhh, did I say gold? And every day there is more and more high-end catering only to the “collector”. To that I personally say pppphhhttttt…..
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Oh how I agree with you Greeneyesbluesighs! I’m so sick of the gold! Now it’s all this high end Tanzanite that I’m sick of! I do not like Tanzanite! There I said it!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Agree, why discount codes on JUST gold and diamonds? PSH.

Speaking of gold, they aired a gold necklace the other day, a 10K yellow gold 13mm , 22in necklace at 88.9 grams for $7000. Popped on Amazon and found the SAME NECKLACE different seller for just $3,999 .

But sure, lets talk about how GOOD your gold prices are, lol! I was so stunned I even took a photo of the TV presentation for reference later!
2 x

Druid

Today I used “Love” and it worked.
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Blueeyesandgreensighs, & Bella, You are both so right. This place is a real downer now. It is all for the rich, or resellers. The heck with everyone else. It really makes me sick what they did with this net work. It use to be sooo much fun, Dan & Shawn with their little craziness I did not think I would ever say it but I miss it. They now have Michelle with the troll Tony, it has ruined her.They put Marva with Steve, she is as fun as a blister on your heel. They are selling all of this stuff for Valentines Day that they know will not arrive till 2 weeks later. I think all they think about all day is gold chains & Tazinite. How much of this stuff can people buy? It is on day after day after day, after day. The sister station in London still sells the cheaper neat stuff, they are not all about the gold & tanzinite people do not buy it as much here . They have some really nice stuff for the garden & the outdoors, in the summer they sell plants & flowers. Even QVC does that. They also sell PURSES that do not have any snake or alligator on them. Really cute med. size purses in pretty spring colors. I wish the one in London was here. Now they are selling valentine Day set of 4 velvet jewelry boxes in 7 colors.With one week till then we would not get in time. Some one needs to get their head out of you know where.
1 x

Druid

I have seen resellers on eBay with the exact presentations of shoplc items that recognized a lot .They surely won them on auction and resell them 3or 4 times higher. Nothing wrong with that but quite funny to see that they are often in competition with shoplc on eBay.
2 x