It’s agonizing & stupid!

Greeneyesbluesighs

Re: It’s agonizing & stupid!

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

Well I can’t seem to find the way to start a new thread! How are you all doing it!

So I’m putting this in “agonizing and stupid”

Tonight’s TLV (I am assuming it is because they just showed it as coming up at midnight) is that Aerobed wanna-be inflatable bed.
Well first of all isn’t tomorrow TUESDAY???!! See? They just can’t stick to what they promote to us!

Agonizing and stupid!

AND they just showed that bed for over an hour yesterday and Karen said they only had 86 left! So this is the TLV? For under $20 Tuesday??!!!

Agonizing and stupid!

I just got home and turned ShopLC on to see what fun might be coming up tomorrow.

Well that was a mistake.

Agonizing and stupid! 👎🏼
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

Oh and I also wanted to say that the TLV used to be something they had on that was exciting and fun and different. I always hope the TLV will be just that but they literally NEVER are anymore. They are either a gold chain, socks, something that has been shown over and over or some other gotta have beauty device like that myriad of other devices they sell. They need new merchandisers. They also need to key into their clientele better than they do.
2 x

JA

Post by JA » 1 year ago

Hi all
I haven't watched shop lc in a long time. Occasionally I look in the LC Community today I read the comments about Tony and I can't believe I forgot his brother's name. Is his brother on air anymore thanks
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

IS his name is Tenner He has not been on for a long time.
4 x

JA

Post by JA » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
IS his name is Tenner He has not been on for a long time.
Thanks BostonIrish it was driving me crazy trying to remember his name
2 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

FarmMom wrote:
1 year ago
I'll be honest. The hooded blanket is a dumb idea. I bought their blanket robe which was BRILLIANT, and no one on amazon sold anything like it. I love it and would buy more, but have not seen them since November when I bought mine.

My 9yr old wanted one, so I bought asimilar item on Amazon for $20, it was a poncho blanket, with the hood in the center. THAT makes more sense than a blanket with a hood on the side . . .

But what got me going was watching another Modani presentation, the pink morganite ring with pink diamonds, and Anker and Katie and I think Cheryl were presenting. The LOOKS on their faces while he was getting ready to drop the price was unbearable. The giant creepy, toothy grins hiding behind cuffed hands, very unbecoming for both, who normally present decently well. Reminded me of a clown hiding in the closet . . .

I get tired of the same charades. Why not just be genuine?

Ugh.

And then Michelle was droning on and on about how wonderful Tony and his team do cutting stones and clearly she hasn't even LOOKED at them, because before ShopLC turned up their lights/filters you could SEE how badly cut they were on TV. I can't tell you how many times I've screamed at the TV seeing a big tanzanite with a decent sized chip on the edge, or facets that don't match whatsoever. It took awhile but the TV producers FINALLY caught on after I wrote in complaining so many times. Now they at least attempt to pick decent examples...

She was trying so hard to suck up to him last night about how he brought ShopLC turkizite and he just flat out IGNORED HER, and then stated the same thing she did. I wish [people would stop sucking up to him. He's a GROWN MAN for crying out loud, not a 5 year old. You don't need to coddle him.
I feel like Tony bullies Michele by cutting her off and disrespecting her by correcting her and ignoring what she says at times. I believe she's afraid of him. He used to sort of intimidate Katie too. I don't like him at all. I turn to another channel when he's on. He appears to be chauvinistic.
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

*** @Bella Thankyou for your service!
0 x