No need to wait for long presentations for final price.

Lacy

No need to wait for long presentations for final price.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Watch online if you can if you watch on tv. They drop the price quicker and its lower online before it is dropped on air. Then they say, OH NO. I went too low. I'll get in trouble but its for the customers. It's just a sales tactic.
6 x

FarmMom

Re: No need to wait for long presentations for final price.

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Watch online if you can if you watch on tv. They drop the price quicker and its lower online before it is dropped on air. Then they say, OH NO. I went too low. I'll get in trouble but its for the customers. It's just a sales tactic.
hahaha, I noticed that too a few times! But sometimes they drop it on TV before the system online can catch up. My husband got stuck waiting for the price to drop a good 5 minutes and ended up buying at the higher price (despite TV being $300 lower) and it charged him the higher price at the final checkout screen. He called customer service in a panic and they finally got it fixed, but what a joke.

They would save a world of headaches if they just had suggested retail and then their price. No long waits. Then online ordering would be a bit easier :(
4 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Re: No need to wait for long presentations for final price.

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
This has been this way for years. The format is all game under the guise of entertainment. They prices are all determined before the show starts, during the pre-production meeting.
3 x