Farmmom

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Where have you been?🤔 Hope all is well.🤗
1 x

FarmMom

Re: Farmmom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Hey there Boston, lol!

I just got to thinking this afternoon I hadn't checked in in like a week!

Just got back from a short work trip down to a big Farm Equipment Show (similar to the Tuscan gem Show, but for farm equipment). Ran into a few other Farm YouTubers (it's a big meet-up event), and chatted up the vendors. No fake poo left on the carpet this time, it didn't arrive in the mail in time :(

but I did leave 3 chirping electronic crickets for a few lucky equipment vendors to enjoy (hidden on their equipment).

Then went out with the family rock hunting in Indiana looking for geodes (no luck, lol) but found some interesting rocks and enjoyed the beautiful streams out there. Then drove back in pouring rain and a snowstorm, lol.

I just recently placed an order for a few gem testers, I figured I'd better make sure everything I've been buying is legit, because I'm realizing that not all gem sellers know their gems, and have confused a few. Both were worth about the same amount of money, but only one type I really wanted ;) So the testers will come in the mail in a week or two, that will be fun.

Instead of ShopLC packages waiting in my mailbox, I've now got loose gemstones. It's crazy, because with ShopLC auction, you could technically win a loose gem for $1 (rarely has that happened), but still have to pay $4.99 for shipping. I can win a VERY decent stone elsewhere for $1, and while shipping is $15 I can combine as many $1 wins as I want and still only pay $15 for shipping, so the price per gem is quite better, and the gems are amazing.

I will also add that Michelle looked firey HOT the other day (Sunday?), her make-up and hair were on POINT and even Tony seems a bit flushed while talking with her, lol!
1 x