They Erase the review There too...

FarmMom

They Erase the review There too...

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

So Shop LC has been asking customers to give a positive review on TrustPilot.. so I gave them a review, and it was promptly REMOVED!

I gave my very honest experiences, from the auctions not being properly run, to reviews deleted, to shipping not being accurate to customer service lying to me.

ShopLC seems to be paying them or something, because NOTHING I wrote was deemed acceptable. "We need proof" is what Trust Pilot responded. So I sent proof. E-mails, screen shots, etc. "That's not enough, we need more proof." WTH? Do you want my first born child?! I SENT lots of proof! If that isn't enough i DON'T know what to say other than SCAM SITE.

Google does NOT ask for proof on reviews. SiteJabber does not ask for proof on reviews. But since ShopLC is so very pushy to get people over to Trust Pilot, and since Trust Pilot is deleting negative reviews off too, I can ONLY conclude that ShopLC must have either bought a stake in the company or paid them a good deal of $$$.

Bottom line, head over to SiteJabber . . . they certainly cannot pay off ALL website review companies!
2 x

Druid

Re: They Erase the review There too...

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

That is very strange.Trust pilot did not do it in the past. Some days ago I wrote a very negative post on Serengeti about an order never received from November and they published it.
1 x

FarmMom

Re: They Erase the review There too...

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Druid wrote:
1 year ago
That is very strange.Trust pilot did not do it in the past. Some days ago I wrote a very negative post on Serengeti about an order never received from November and they published it.
That's why I am thinking SLC must be paying them on the back end of things . . .
0 x