FYI Bra's Incorrect Sizes

Lynmarie

FYI Bra's Incorrect Sizes

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

As an FYI to ladies: I have purchased NOW two types of bra's on Shop LC's Live TV programs I am a 46C size... 1)Cara Mia Lace Criss Cross 3 set of bra's 4X was the size indicated for 46C for a total of $25.38 with shipping ... 2)Genie Genuine Bra I purchased 2 on a online program 3X was the size indicated to purchase for a total of $22.94 with shipping & the actual Genie plastic pkg I received had 3X as being 48 to 52 which was wrong that should have been a 4X size!
Both sets of bra's ran very small at least 2 sizes smaller than what Shop LC indicated & the Genie Bra's packaging also had the wrong size indicated.
Is there NO quality control at Shop LC or Genie Brand that can assure consumers that the sizing is RIGHT?!
The first set of Cara Mia bra's I donated to my local charity which would have fit a junior high or high school girl and now Genie a major company does not even have the right sizing being the distributor of their own bra?!
I know most of our clothing in the USA & I assume India is made in China which has no standard sizing regulations like the USA, but what ever you do I would NOT buy intimates from Shop LC or Genie. I know it will be said you can return these items but Shop LC takes off $6.49 off of your refund credit amount for up to 5 pounds & $8.49 off of up to 10 pounds, so it is easier to donate them to a local charity for someone who really needs them.
I also have notice on tops that there sizing is a lot smaller than indicated....JUST AN FYI BEWARE OF SHOP LC's SIZING!! :oops:
1 x

Lynmarie

Re: FYI Bra's Incorrect Sizes

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I did a Live Chat with Swati at Shop LC and he gave me a FULL REFUND because I couldn't send the bra's back because of sanitary reasons of being opened and in contact with my skin.
He was very courteous and very helpful which I really appreciated! That is the way Customer Service should be with customers!
1 x

Bella

Re: FYI Bra's Incorrect Sizes

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

The last time I purchased a Genie bra from the Genie Bra website it was like 2 sizes smaller than previous ones I ordered. I thought it was my imagination, I guess not. I used to like their bras now I order Rhonda Shear bras from HSN.
I did order a Sankom bra from Shop LC it fits, but the “girls” fallout not enough material to hold you in it’s that cross over design that just doesn’t work for me and I’m not that big busted.
2 x