AMANDA PAIGE PJ'S defective.

Lacy

AMANDA PAIGE PJ'S defective.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Did anyone else have this experience with these pj's. They were 9.99. The dye colors bleed on your skin. It was awful to scrub off the cheap dye from my skin. . I haven't bought much lately. I thought I would try the pajamas. Bad idea. I can't return them since I wore it. I won't donate it either. It is defective. I have learned my lesson.

AMANDA PAIGE Blue Color Block Knit Pajama Set
1 x

Bella

Re: AMANDA PAIGE PJ'S defective.

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I would call customer service and demand a refund! send pictures if you can. I would never wear a set of pajamas from Shop LC without washing them first. I rarely wear new clothing without washing first, just depends on what it is or where it was purchased. I’m kind of particular about my clothes in general, especially where have they been before I purchased them.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Did anyone else have this experience with these pj's. They were 9.99. The dye colors bleed on your skin. It was awful to scrub off the cheap dye from my skin. . I haven't bought much lately. I thought I would try the pajamas. Bad idea. I can't return them since I wore it. I won't donate it either. It is defective. I have learned my lesson.

AMANDA PAIGE Blue Color Block Knit Pajama Set
I’m not surprised one bit. Amanda Paige is a wholesaler that sells their (mostly pajamas and loungewear) to vendors like ShopLC, Amazon, Walmart, etc. Many times those vendors re-brand the items. ShopLC passed them off as “designer”, saying Amanda Paige is a designer. It’s just a wholesaler. And from what I could see on t.v. not good quality. The fabric looked sub-par, the construction poor, the colors mundane and the designs amateur.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I did wash them, that is why I thought I could not return them. Even after washing, the dye still got on my skin. Gross.
This is what customer service. said.(please consider this as an isolated event as our teams are working diligently to resolve all the queries and concerns at the earliest.). Sure it is... After a chat online, They wanted me to mail them back, I asked for a free label. Instead they gave me my money back. I guess they don't want to pay for the shipping. They are going in the trash.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I have a friend that bought 2 pair, I tried to tell her about the quality of some of the clothing items, but she would not listen. She had to go to work with dyed stained blue arms, she is a nurse, in Tampa, Fl. she had to tell everyone what happened. I do not think it was very good advertisment for Shop LC. If the PJS. were worn or not I would send them back as defective , when that much dye comes out of clothing items they are defective.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Well thank goodness you got your money back! Lesson for today is… do not buy pajamas from Shop LC!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

OH MY GOSH, how awful! I have NEVER seen that with clothing before!
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

I purchased 2 sets of Amanda Page PJ's during one airing and another set in a different presentation that had some different options to choose from. Washed all three sets together on cold gentle cycle and I also had the dye bleed out all over each other. Pure trash. Burned again....
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

Lanai, I would call customer service and explain to them what happened. Tell them to look on the forum and see the complaints from customers! They need to remove the whole stock of pj’s and not sell them anymore in the future!
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

Thanks but I think cutting up for cleaning rags is probably a better option for me since those Customer Service Reps wear me out. All they do is run you around in circles and rarely ever keep any promises made or say they can't help with whatever you need but have no answers to exactly who can and NEVER IS THERE A MANAGER TO SPEAK WITH. They alway say they will put you on a callback list, and then I don't know about anyone else but I don't get an actual call but an automated generated email several days later that states not to respond to this automated email and Thank You For Delivering Joy. Not saying feeding children is not important because it definitely is but they are receiving a Huge Tax Write Off for these programs and who knows where the money actually goes. Many of these so called Charity Organizations have been exposed as fraudulent over the past couple years especially since COVID Shutdown with most of donation money going into the pockets of those who Manage Such
Program's and not where intended. They would keep selling them anyway. I'm sure they sold them knowing they were defective and got them dirt cheap. In the end it's all about padding their pockets.
1 x