TLV Eyelet Shirt

MayFlowers

TLV Eyelet Shirt

Post by MayFlowers » 1 year ago

I stayed up until midnight last night waiting for the TLV (the eyelet shirt and the lace bottom shirt) and I wanted to see them on the model that was my size (I think her name is Stacy). I didn't end up buying because I expected $19.99 instead of $39.99, and they were both made of cotton so I knew they would wrinkle easily and require ironing. Kind of disappointed to have stayed up so late for it. I've been buying from Tamsy directly lately if shoplc claims to be "sold out" of a certain fashion item, then I can find it on Tamsy.

P.S. This might be an unpopular opinion, but Tony & Michelle are actually my favorite hosts, I love them together. Tony doesn't seem to be everybody's cup of tea, but I actually really only watch shoplc for him.
4 x

BostonIrish

Re: TLV Eyelet Shirt

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

May flowers Hi Welcome I have to say I did like watching Tenner and Tony years ago when their co host was Sarah I really miss Her. They always had a great time together.😪
3 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 1 year ago

I love Michele too she’s hilarious and very knowledgeable always fun to watch 😊
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

MayFlowers wrote:
1 year ago
I stayed up until midnight last night waiting for the TLV (the eyelet shirt and the lace bottom shirt) and I wanted to see them on the model that was my size (I think her name is Stacy). I didn't end up buying because I expected $19.99 instead of $39.99, and they were both made of cotton so I knew they would wrinkle easily and require ironing. Kind of disappointed to have stayed up so late for it. I've been buying from Tamsy directly lately if shoplc claims to be "sold out" of a certain fashion item, then I can find it on Tamsy.

P.S. This might be an unpopular opinion, but Tony & Michelle are actually my favorite hosts, I love them together. Tony doesn't seem to be everybody's cup of tea, but I actually really only watch shoplc for him.
I kind of liked the eyelet shirt but not the colors, none of them. I didn’t like the shirt with the lace trim at all. And neither of them were any different than any other shirt out there and hardly what I would call “designer” even though they said so.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

MayFlowers wrote:
1 year ago

Hi MayFlowers welcome!

How long have you been watching for? Tony had a hair transplant session done last year and was previously very bald, so I THINK getting his hair back has greatly leveled him out (he really was the biggest pr1ck ever).

However, the true key has been Michelle. he was previously on with katie and she was the ONLY one he seemed to like, but she kissed his rear too much and fully catered to his ego and it showed on both ends.

He was VERY sour for a LONG TIME about "getting stuck" with Michelle. To the point where many days she looked ready to cry. But even if Mods don't read these posts, the hosts DO read them, and we were busy chatting up a storm about how Michelle should stand up for herself, etc, and it wasn't long that she DID begin to. She held her head high and began to groom him.

In the last 2-3 weeks she's fully won him over and he now actually "glows" with pleasure when she's joking with him, instead of fuming. It's been quite the transition, and it's all due to Michelle. I think he NEEDS a woman like that in his life. Someone who can lighten his mood and help him relax :)
7 x

MayFlowers

Post by MayFlowers » 1 year ago

I have been watching since 2019- I started watching when my dog was dying. Now I only restarted watching in the past 2 months again. Tony looks great with his hair!
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Hi may I used to like Tony when He was with Sara not so much He drives me crazy when He says Ladies and Gents.🙄
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 11 months ago

Is Tony has lost weight? He looks unrecognizable with that hair transplant, but it looks good on him. What about Tenner?
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 11 months ago

FarmMom: "was" the biggest pr1ck ever? :lol: Me thinks he still is. Ugh! I wouldn't last 5 minutes in a room with him.
Margui: Seems Tenner had a bit of a legal domestic issue in TX, big troubles, and he has now become the invisible man. Info and Muggg Shot, was on the internet, so it's no secret.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

colljoe wrote:
11 months ago
FarmMom: "was" the biggest pr1ck ever? :lol: Me thinks he still is. Ugh! I wouldn't last 5 minutes in a room with him.
Margui: Seems Tenner had a bit of a legal domestic issue in TX, big troubles, and he has now become the invisible man. Info and Muggg Shot, was on the internet, so it's no secret.
Yeah my husband had a fit the other morning when he was on. "I'm SO TIRED of him trying to BULLY people into buying his stuff!" I guess I've glazed over and don't notice it so much anymore ;D

Side note on Tenner -- i cannot remember which one he was. But ouch, sounds like a rough year for him!
1 x