TLV Eyelet Shirt

colljoe

Re: TLV Eyelet Shirt

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

FarmMom Tenner is Tony's brother. Uh Huh!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

colljoe wrote:
1 year ago
FarmMom Tenner is Tony's brother. Uh Huh!
OHHHH!! DUHHH! yes, now I remember, lol! Gosh well that explains some things . . .

annnnnd, it seems they are in TX eh??
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Tenner was awesome nothing like Tony, who is rude, dismissive and acts as if everyone is stupid and below him especially if his items aren't selling. He practically throws a tantrum. Would love to see Tenner back and Tony gone away somewhere to count all the money he's made off the very people he offends weekly
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Lanai wrote:
1 year ago
Tenner was awesome nothing like Tony, who is rude, dismissive and acts as if everyone is stupid and below him especially if his items aren't selling. He practically throws a tantrum. Would love to see Tenner back and Tony gone away somewhere to count all the money he's made off the very people he offends weekly
LOL!

Yes Tenner was a favorite for sure! I think Tony was happy he was gone. I see it like this: as kids, tenner was the funny one in school, everyone loved him, girls thought he was cute, and Tony was jealous. he was the grumpy one, the one who "knew everything" so no one liked hanging out with him, and tenner was the one everyone talked about.

I never heard Tony mention Tenner by name, only other hosts mention he was Tony's brother. Tenner was a good one, fun to watch. But the "domestic issue" has me concerned . . .
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Agree. I had no idea about the legal issues until read on this forum. Makes one wonder what and exactly who was involved in these domestic issues. He always spoke very highly about his ex-wife and daughters and said they lived in Thailand. Problems with another Host perhaps??
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

All felony and misdemeanor and court cases are public knowledge. He is a high profile public figure as a host on a world wide channel. Just Google Tenner Diniz mugshot, Travis County TX and recently Williamson County TX, yes, recently, and there is his mug. Sad really. :cry:
But, it would be nice if we could all say a prayer for him, because we don't know the whole story, unless you are sitting there in the courtroom.
2 x