Has Any One In The Community Used Dr. Gregg's Pain Cream From Shop LC??

CaribbeanGirl

Has Any One In The Community Used Dr. Gregg's Pain Cream From Shop LC??

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Has any one in the cummunity used the Dr. Gregg's CBD pain cream that Shop LC had been selling for a few years? When they had their big sale after Christmas this year it sold out & never has restocked? I called customer service & they said it was a good selling product & they would restock, but never have. If you have used this & can not get any have you found any thing that works close or as well as this product good let me know. Please let me know what it is. I am almost bed bound without it.I am disabled with a bad blood disorder. I have bad pain from it & this product really helped me. I have called customer service about it 2 times, with 2 responses, & if it will be restocked, one told me yes because it is a good selling product. The other one did not know, I asked if she could either talk to a buyer, & of course you can not get ANY HELP WITH THIS PEOPLE. I have tried EVERY PRODUCT THAT ALL THE STORES SELL, there was nothing that helped my pain like this. They are always playing around with peoples heads at this place, from questionable stones, to health care products that help you & then they quit selling. What sense does this make??? Why get some one start on a SAFE health care product that WORKS, & THEN PULL IT OUT FROM UNDER NIETH YOU. HOW CRUEL IS THIS, I WAS SOO HAPPY TO FIND THIS PRODUCT THAT HELPED ME GET OUT OF THE BED IN THE MORNING, & THEN THEY TAKE IT AWAY. THAT IS ABOUT AS CRUEL AS YOU CAN GET. PLEASE ANSWER ME SHOP LC.
2 x

FarmMom

Re: Has Any One In The Community Used Dr. Gregg's Pain Cream From Shop LC??

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

caribbeangirl,

I am so sorry to hear about this, how awful. I don't know who sells this cream but do remember you mentioning it before. Perhaps the company went under recently :(

Years ago my grandma gave me a pain cream for horses, she said he used it on her arthritic back and it was the only thing that helped her. As much as I hate to say it, maybe try visiting a local farm store to see what they'd recommend? Not FDA approved for use in people, but really most of that stuff is about licenses anyway.

Second suggestion is finding someone who does Reiki, they might even be able to come to your home. It's really life-changing. I do a horse version called Masterson Method, but the idea is very similar. I really thought the stuff was hocus pokus and at the time didn't know the two were the same. I had a lady come out and show me how to do masterson method on my horse, and when I started he turned around to attack me . . . and I was only standing 1ft away with my hand out. I ended up having to stand 15 feet from him to do it, but after 3 minutes he relaxed and began pointing to areas he wanted me to "work on". The lady teaching me was fully amazed as well, lol.

Since then I have done a few friends suffering major pain related issues with 100% success rate, without ever even touching them. The best way to explain it is to think of a cell phone . . . remember the running joke that "some day we will talk on a phone and be able to see the person in front of us"? And here we are, lol. but have you asked HOW THE HECK that works?! It's signals and energy that "magically" travels through the air, right? Well Masterson method (or reiki) is much the same, similar to RFLED technology, but produced by the human body instead.

I would 100% suggest that for you. Find someone online with great reviews and book a session. You might need it 1x a week for a month or more to eventually heal everything up.
0 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Hi CarribeanGirl......

Sorry to read that you are in this painful situation
I decided to google it, go to ebay and other places and then discovered it is CBD cream also
So I had to research again.....it didn't say that in your post unless I missed it
What is sad is it does appear to be obsolete.....I found pictures of it but those came from ShopLC site and of course out of stock....

Did find that the roll on was available on ShopLC according to an article but who knows?
Wish I had more time to research it more but I just have so many projects to get too
Hopefully you will find another CBD product that can help you
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 11 months ago

It appears that Dr. Greggs probably went out of business is why ShopLC had it. But, the product contained 1,000 CBD oil of which you can get via Amazon or other places. It worked for you, so don't give up. Easy to obtain via other companies. Try another company via Amazon or your local CBD shop. Best to you. Hope you can find one that works.
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

Amazon doesn't sell CBD products. The Emu Oil Ointment helps me when pain gets out of control from several previous back surgeries. It was available during this past Thursday afternoon presentation. Hope it helps. Monacat
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 11 months ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
1 year ago
Has any one in the cummunity used the Dr. Gregg's CBD pain cream that Shop LC had been selling for a few years? When they had their big sale after Christmas this year it sold out & never has restocked? I called customer service & they said it was a good selling product & they would restock, but never have. If you have used this & can not get any have you found any thing that works close or as well as this product good let me know. Please let me know what it is. I am almost bed bound without it.I am disabled with a bad blood disorder. I have bad pain from it & this product really helped me. I have called customer service about it 2 times, with 2 responses, & if it will be restocked, one told me yes because it is a good selling product. The other one did not know, I asked if she could either talk to a buyer, & of course you can not get ANY HELP WITH THIS PEOPLE. I have tried EVERY PRODUCT THAT ALL THE STORES SELL, there was nothing that helped my pain like this. They are always playing around with peoples heads at this place, from questionable stones, to health care products that help you & then they quit selling. What sense does this make??? Why get some one start on a SAFE health care product that WORKS, & THEN PULL IT OUT FROM UNDER NIETH YOU. HOW CRUEL IS THIS, I WAS SOO HAPPY TO FIND THIS PRODUCT THAT HELPED ME GET OUT OF THE BED IN THE MORNING, & THEN THEY TAKE IT AWAY. THAT IS ABOUT AS CRUEL AS YOU CAN GET. PLEASE ANSWER ME SHOP LC.
Hey CaribbeanGirl! I saw this on Rising Auction yesterday. It was up to $30 with 2 minutes to go,that seems like a lot, but watch the auctions. They may but out more. Geed luck
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
11 months ago
CaribbeanGirl wrote:
1 year ago
Hey CaribbeanGirl! I saw this on Rising Auction yesterday. It was up to $30 with 2 minutes to go,that seems like a lot, but watch the auctions. They may but out more. Geed luck

Excellent tip, nice work!
1 x