Nope, sorry you’re incorrect

Greeneyesbluesighs

Nope, sorry you’re incorrect

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

Mr. Clemency,

He just said women do not want smaller bags. He said they want “big and bold bags”.

Small bags are trending. In fact since Covid bags have gotten smaller and smaller. That is why these huge bags at ShopLC won’t go away, women want the smaller ones. Sure, there will always be a time and a place for a big bag. But if you look at the current 2023 trends in bags most are a version of some small bag. Belt bags and slings are big! Small top-handles are big as well as mini totes. For their everyday bag women seem to want smaller and no longer carry “the kitchen sink” with them.

I will say it again ShopLC, pay attention to your customers trends.
9 x

Druid

Re: Nope, sorry you’re incorrect

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

Very true.Big bags are out of fashion,at least for a while. Now , it depends of everyone’s needs, of course.
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

Very true.Big bags are out of fashion,at least for a while. Now , it depends of everyone’s needs, of course.
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Druid wrote:
1 year ago
I agree. First that trends come and go but right now it’s the small bag, even the mini bag. And I also agree it depends on everyone’s needs. But ShopLC only carrying huge bags just illustrates that they aren’t paying attention to many of their customer’s needs/wants. I see it personally as a buyer who either prefers large bags or the best deals are on the large ones, maybe both.
Either way they are not taking into consideration a large customer base.
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I agree I don't want to carry a suit case when I am not going on a trip. Has anyone checked out the handbag auctions? They are bringing back some of the old good ones but there is a new bidder 288.00 to 300 on all crazy crazy .👛👜🎒🙈🤔
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
I agree I don't want to carry a suit case when I am not going on a trip. Has anyone checked out the handbag auctions? They are bringing back some of the old good ones but there is a new bidder 288.00 to 300 on all crazy crazy .👛👜🎒🙈🤔
With auctions starting at $1, I'm DEAD CERTAIN SLC will never let certain items go "too cheap". My husband's friend does e-bay and he has friends who tag team to bid up his customers if he feels it's selling too low . . .
2 x

BostonIrish

Holy S....T. 🤑
1 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

FarmMom wrote:
1 year ago
BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
My husband's friend does e-bay and he has friends who tag team to bid up his customers if he feels it's selling too low . . .
They best be careful. Not only is that a good way to get booted from EBay permanently as it’s against their policy but it’s also illegal.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
1 year ago
FarmMom wrote:
1 year ago
BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
My husband's friend does e-bay and he has friends who tag team to bid up his customers if he feels it's selling too low . . .
They best be careful. Not only is that a good way to get booted from EBay permanently as it’s against their policy but it’s also illegal.
I'd say probably 099% of what the guy does is illegal, lol, he's one of those ridiculously smart guys that could make millions if they wanted, but feel they are too smart for their boss so they instead live off the Government ;) (and ebay, lol)

He will never marry his wife because he gets more tax money back by not, and he has her listed as permanently disabled because she has "schitzophrenia", so he's also her full time caregiver. She's a bit quirky but definitely not schitzo.
1 x

BostonIrish

Sounds like he made Her that way.😕
2 x