Website issues again?

Bella

Website issues again?

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Anybody else have a problem getting on any of the tabs under Inside LC, the forum, education,idea lab,blog, etc.? I keep having to repeatedly tap or hold onto the the tab and it just keeps flipping to nothing! I did the chat again to no help they just give you a link that works, but I can hardly get any of the tabs to work under Inside LC when I’m on the website and it doesn’t matter if I’m logged in or not. I can’t shop here just too aggravating anymore!
Last edited by Bella 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

BostonIrish

Re: Website issues again?

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Bella web kicked me out a few times and it looks like they changed the format on the forum page and idea page.😫
2 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

Bella wrote:
1 year ago
Anybody else have a problem getting on any of the tabs under Inside LC, the forum, education,idea lab,blog, etc.? I keep having to repeatedly tap or hold onto the the tab and it just keeps flipping to nothing! I did the chat again to no help they just give you a link that works, but I can hardly get any of the tabs to work under Inside LC when I’m on the website and it doesn’t matter if I’m logged in or not. I can’t shop here just too aggravating anymore!
I see that glitch quite frequently. I think it may have to do with the speed that the website is loading. All the banners and pop ups cause too many issues. It's very annoying.
3 x

Bella

Anymore, I’m finding that the Shop LC website is annoying!
2 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

The only web issue I seem to be having is the “inside ShopLC” tab. It’s annoying. I haven’t gone on the site.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Well.......hello !!!!

This is the first time that I have been able to login and post anything here since the last system update they did. After reading here, I double checked and TADA.......my book tab actually worked !!!

-Gypsy 💃
6 x

Bella

Hello Gypsy! Haven’t heard from you in like forever! Don’t be a stranger, not many left from the old days!
3 x

Bella

I finally got in thru someone’s head that they need to fix the tabs on Inside LC. I told the chat person to check the comments on the forum under website issues. They said they would check into it.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Gypsy WE ALl have missed you😢 We sure miss our cup of coffee!☕☕☕☕☕
4 x

Bella

Well I have spent 30 minutes trying to check out of my cart, what is going on? Order will not go through!
2 x