Website issues again?

colljoe

Re: Website issues again?

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Bella: yes, it flickers real bad and won't settle down. If I had epilepsy I would be in trouble. I have to keep at it in order to get to what I want.
FarmMom: when I click on ShopLC it does "remember" me too and I am instantly logged in. What? How does that happen? I purposely logged myself out, and later when I clicked on ShopLC, it still "remembered" me and I was logged in without having to put in my password. I don't think that's supposed to be happening.
William: and remember Clearance? That alone broke my budget, the deals were so good. Loved the auctions too. Seemed no one was on early mornings and again, I made out like a bandit most times on ALL those stones and pieces you mentioned.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Good Morning ......

😊☕️[clinks]☕️😊

I agree with you all, that ShopLC used to be a fun place to shop and shopping SHOULD be fun ! The on air presentations were lively but not over the top or in your face.

And great deals were found on the RA, the bidding did get interesting but everyone was still trying to get the highest, low, winning bids. Now it seems over bidding is the only way most want to play.

And the forum.......here is where all the chatting and laughter happened.
There was always a fun conversation going on. We had a blast and I do miss chatting with everyone 🥰

I'm glad that I can once again login and post here, but honestly, I haven't bought anything from SLC since last fall. It's just too stressful. Not knowing if the order will confirm, then IF it will actually ship and from where !! I don't like the idea of receiving items from third-party vendors. That order was a complete nightmare that I ended up canceling.

That being said, I still hope that SLC will continue to fix the issues with the website, upgrade thier customer service and bring in new designs and a better variety with on air presentations. 😊

Have a great day everyone!!!

- Gypsy. 💃
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Truer words were never spoken. Bless you Gypsy! Have a great Easter.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Bella wrote:
1 year ago
Truer words were never spoken. Bless you Gypsy! Have a great Easter.
Hi Bella !

Hope that you and your family have a blessed Easter also 💜

-Gypsy
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Well I did a live chat again and the CS rep said they were upgrading the complaint to priority regarding the tabs flickering under Inside LC. They said the exact same thing a week ago! Also, that was the 3rd time in a row that during the live chat it kicked me off early and asked for my opinion on my experience with a survey! Shop LC how dumb can you be? Why would you ask for a customers opinion on something that obviously is not working correctly. Your website is worse than it has ever been! FIX IT!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
Bella web kicked me out a few times and it looks like they changed the format on the forum page and idea page.😫
Hi there BostonIrish :)

I wasn't even able to get to the forum for over 3 weeks, I just happened to try again earlier today and finally was able to get in....yay!!
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Good ! Have a wonderful Easter.🐰🐇
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

Why they have a website if it’s hard to enter? It seems they don’t hire a experienced IT person.
1 x