Outrageous! Ankar selling George Clooney cologne for over a hour on Under 10.00 Fridays!!

MaeWest1953

Re: Outrageous! Ankar selling George Clooney cologne for over a hour on Under 10.00 Fridays!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Lanai wrote:
1 year ago
Seems like she has several medical problems, only saw her with Chuck one time after she returned from Vegas trip and that was a couple weeks ago.
Hi Lanai....

Interesting that she is having medical problems and I hope she will be ok
However, I have noticed that Kim has gotten very swollen and chunky looking :(
I can't stand listening to Chuck or her for more than five minutes when I turn on ShopLC so I have to immediately turn the station but I was really amazed at how heavy she has gotten
0 x

Vickyh2

Re: Outrageous! Ankar selling George Clooney cologne for over a hour on Under 10.00 Fridays!!

Post by Vickyh2 » 1 year ago

I just heard the "I LUUUUUVVVV it" girl! She's back
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Seems so, also briefly saw and heard before changing channels. Don't wish illness on anyone but I do think its kind of odd that no other shopping channels have Hosts that act like these people. And they seem to already have worked with one another prior to going to work for ShopLC and many bad mouth the other channels but I have never heard any of the Hosts from the others even mention them.
1 x