Outrageous! Ankar selling George Clooney cologne for over a hour on Under 10.00 Fridays!!

MaeWest1953

Outrageous! Ankar selling George Clooney cologne for over a hour on Under 10.00 Fridays!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

It's been awhile since I have posted or been here, but I see some things are still the same regarding Ankur taking FOREVER to sell a simple product!!
Good grief, I thought the last time they sold this stuff it was sold out but here we are again
ShopLC must be really low on products for the day

With all their inventory and they are trying to force George on us......geez
8 x

Bella

Re: Outrageous! Ankar selling George Clooney cologne for over a hour on Under 10.00 Fridays!!

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Glad to see you posting again MaeWest! No not much has changed same old inventory, Tanzanite, gold and now Moissanite they are shoving down our throats. I hate Moissanite! Hope you have a Happy Easter!
Last edited by Bella 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
6 x

BostonIrish

Re: Outrageous! Ankar selling George Clooney cologne for over a hour on Under 10.00 Fridays!!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Good to see you too MaeWest missed your posts on here.😊
6 x

MaeWest1953

Howdy Bella and BostonIrish!!!

Thanks for saying Hi to me and I sure have missed you both
For some reason I couldn't get in to the forum at all, it would just bounce me to a weird page with some kind of writing on it :(
Of course I can't get it on my cellphone either, there is no option to even try and find it
I try and get here to visit once in a while but it was crazy, I couldn't get nothing

You would think that a company with all the profit it makes could manage to have a website that works
GOOD GRIEF!
May you both have a blessed Easter :)
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 year ago
Howdy Bella and BostonIrish!!!

Thanks for saying Hi to me and I sure have missed you both
For some reason I couldn't get in to the forum at all, it would just bounce me to a weird page with some kind of writing on it :(
Of course I can't get it on my cellphone either, there is no option to even try and find it
I try and get here to visit once in a while but it was crazy, I couldn't get nothing

You would think that a company with all the profit it makes could manage to have a website that works
GOOD GRIEF!
May you both have a blessed Easter :)

LOL, you were not the only one, the website was having some major issues, ,lol! Glad to see you're back!

(And personally I wouldn't buy George Clooney cologne, lol!!
4 x

William

Post by William » 1 year ago

Welcome Back MaeWset !!! Glad to see you again

I Hope Everyone has a Happy & Healthy Easter !!!!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Hello FarmMom and William.....

I appreciate your feedback and nice greetings to me :)
You made me smile :)
Hope you all have a great week.......
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Now its a Birthday Sale!!! Minus just a couple items, its still the same old recycled items. Flipped channels back and forth during a 20+ minute presentation by Michele and Matt selling Decorative Pens, they have sold a thousand times before. Please, 3 item Presentations in a hour with extremely inflated Start Prices. Same old junk. Ridiculous!!!
6 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Shop LC thinks they are really giving us some thing with the $9.99 shipping cap. Well, when most of the items are made of glass I do not think they are doing us any favor. There may have been 3 small sterling items today, the rest was cheap junk & made of glass, glass necklaces, glass earrings, the glass is heavy, who wants to wear glass? Not that I miss her but does any one know where Kim is. I do not think I have seen her in over a week.Does any one know any thing?
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Seems like she has several medical problems, only saw her with Chuck one time after she returned from Vegas trip and that was a couple weeks ago.
1 x