Under $20.00 Tuesday is no more

Greeneyesbluesighs

Under $20.00 Tuesday is no more

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

It’s now under $50.00 Tuesday. At least tomorrow but my guess is it’s a permanent change. Friday will likely be next.

The thing I wonder about though, will it be the same old yuck that has been on previous Tuesdays? Or new and fresh? So tired off cheap t-shirts, dollar store personal care items, socks and blankets. I think it may be jewelry now but the same old tired offerings.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Re: Under $20.00 Tuesday is no more

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

And yep. Tonight’s TLV is a compression knee wrap. That’s a big NOPE.
I wish ShopLC would stay in their own lane.

Oh and I bet the TLV this Friday will be an umbrella. How many times did they have that last year? Not only repeat TLV’s but shown over and over and over. And now it’s back. Joy :roll:
2 x

FarmMom

Re: Under $20.00 Tuesday is no more

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

It seems anything "new and fresh" is made by someone else and must be pre-ordered (and is expensive). I have seen a few newer gemstone rings and pendants, and a few in budget range, but very rarely anything under $20.

I saw the "quad A" 1ct tanzanite advertised last night. That's about like selling a pink elephant. AAAA is not a true grade anyway, and by their own definition of what AAAA IS, a 1ct stone CANNOT be such. And IF they manage to find something even in a low grade AAA color for 1ct, it's likely been edge treated and I'm sure they operate on the "don't ask don't tell" policy.

The new edge treatment process opens up a whole nother world for SLC and their Tanzanite....
3 x