Where has Tenner gone to? Where is Kim?

CaribbeanGirl

Where has Tenner gone to? Where is Kim?

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

What in the world has happened to Tenner. I think he got in some trouble a while back, but he has not been on SLC in forever. Does any one know any thing about what has happened to him? And she is not a favorite of mine but where is Kim? I think it has been 2 weeks since I have seen her, any one know?
2 x

Bella

Re: Where has Tenner gone to? Where is Kim?

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Hi CarribbeanGirl! Read the conversations under TLV Eyelet Shirt on the forum that may give you your answer on Tenner. Many who post go off topic and it’s hard to find the info, hope this helps.
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Wondered the same about Kim snd several other Hosts have missed scheduled Presentations slots with Heather and Michele covering as well as other Hosts changing or extending their hours. Poor Chris that got left by himself hosting the overnight. Felt Sorry for him but he seemed to take it in stride. Seems like a very nice guy.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

All felony and misdemeanor and court cases are public knowledge. He is a high profile public figure as a host on a world wide channel. Just Google Tenner Diniz mugshot, Travis County TX and recently Williamson County TX, yes, recently, and there is his mug. Sad really. :cry:
But, it would be nice if we could all say a prayer for him, because we don't know the whole story, unless you are sitting there in the courtroom.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Very Sad looks like Drugs started His problems.😕 I will pray for Him. 🙏
2 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 1 year ago

Another person missing is Jessica anyone know where she is hasn’t hosted in a while.
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

colljoe wrote:
1 year ago
All felony and misdemeanor and court cases are public knowledge. He is a high profile public figure as a host on a world wide channel. Just Google Tenner Diniz mugshot, Travis County TX and recently Williamson County TX, yes, recently, and there is his mug. Sad really. :cry:
But, it would be nice if we could all say a prayer for him, because we don't know the whole story, unless you are sitting there in the courtroom.
Man . . . you know I googled that it produced a facebook page with everyone from the county. So sad seeing all those mugshots, most don't look that "criminal". A few no doubt were kids getting into mischief, maybe a few drug charges and a few women maybe fighting or theft. But some of them you just can't but wonder what their story is.

Very sad about tenner. His report listed family violence/abuse . . . seems a bit surprising as he seemed so easygoing on camera, but if it's an ongoing thing with different charges over the years, I can't say I have much reason to have sympathy. One instance, maybe the wife got violent and he shoved her in self defense, but more than once instance, it tends to lean less in his favor . . . but it certainly cannot be deduced from a computer chair and computer screen ;)
2 x