Make them stop!

Bella

Make them stop!

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Here we go… Cheryl and Katie on tv again screaming about buying their gold chains. How gold is an investment and why you need to spend your money on “their” gold. With this economy who the heck is spending $2600 on a gold neckchain? Good grief enough already! I don’t know what’s worse all the gold chains or Cheryl screaming about gold as an investment. I’m so sick of hearing it! They need to have Jessica back on Sunday mornings with handbags/accessories.
10 x

BostonIrish

Re: Make them stop!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

My Son sold His 28 Gram gold chain to gold buyers guess what 485.00 10 k. New buyers buy and try to sell.😁
6 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Hate to hear that. I have voiced complaints to them in the past about Hosts misleading customers on investments and value of gold as well as other things. What they don't inform customers of is the Stock Price is based on 24k gold. Everything other than 24k will be worth only the percentage of gold in the item. I believe 10k gold is around 41.7% gold with other metals/alloys making up the other percentage to bring it up to 100%. So, he got paid for the percentage of gold only. World of Gold website is worth reading as it breaks everything down in layman terms so you don't have to be a stockbroker or trader to get the truth about metals.
9 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Well here we are Monday morning and Cheryl and Katie are at it again with the gold chains! They must have a whole warehouse just for gold and tanzanite I swear!
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I agree. The price per gram for jewelry is NOT an investment. You buy coins or bricks or heck even gold stock. NOT jewelry. You buy jewelry as something nice to pass down when you die, or sell if in need of quick cash. But you rarely get what you paid unless it's been 20+ years. I can't think of ANYTHING I've sold that I broke even on, even 10 years later.

Gemstones maybe . . . loose, unmounted gemstones usually hold value, and the price is what it is.

Really, the BEST investment you can make right now, is in yourSELF. Find a way to make a good side hustle and work hard and build an empire. And then invest in real estate, lol!
6 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

I can't believe Cheryl is still on the air selling anything. Loud, obnoxious and low class. At least put some decent clothing on and get your nails done. She comes on, off to another channel. Life is too short to put up with her.
2 x

Lanai

Just watched for a few minutes a couple different times yesterday to see if anything new. Saw Kim back. And did catch a few minutes of Ankur, Katie and Cheryl try to pawn off more Morganite and Gold on customers. Never stops. Think it's interesting that many if the employees have there own Jewelry Businesses or buy and sell online on Ebay, Pinterest, etc.... Bad business when customers have to compete against the employees for anything that may be a good deal at all. Never quite seen employees so brave to pull out their phones and make purchases while supposed to be working on air. Disgusting. I do like Craig and Katie but Katie and Cheryl together is agonizing. All they do is laugh and put the production staff down. And Hannah and Cheryl both screaming is just as bad as her and Chuck together with each trying to be in the Spotlight. Read on an Australian website that Steve also has hosted many Game Shows, Pageants, etc. Makes sense the way he's always calm, cool and collected. Sent live TV questions about Morganite and other stones fading in sunlight, to 2 different sets of Hosts over the weekend during Pink Morganite presentations with No Response or acknowledgement of question although I received confirmation that message was received. Disappointed me that Becky was one if them since I always considered her one if the most trustworthy. Other was Michele which didn't surprise me any at all since she's always threatening to buy all of a product not selling and sell them herself online. Her and Tony deserve each other.
1 x

Lanai

Again, sorry for typos. It looks fine prior to submitting and then my phone auto corrects as it wants. Lol
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Lanai wrote:
1 year ago
Just watched for a few minutes a couple different times yesterday to see if anything new. Saw Kim back. And did catch a few minutes of Ankur, Katie and Cheryl try to pawn off more Morganite and Gold on customers. Never stops. Think it's interesting that many if the employees have there own Jewelry Businesses or buy and sell online on Ebay, Pinterest, etc.... Bad business when customers have to compete against the employees for anything that may be a good deal at all. Never quite seen employees so brave to pull out their phones and make purchases while supposed to be working on air. Disgusting. I do like Craig and Katie but Katie and Cheryl together is agonizing. All they do is laugh and put the production staff down. And Hannah and Cheryl both screaming is just as bad as her and Chuck together with each trying to be in the Spotlight. Read on an Australian website that Steve also has hosted many Game Shows, Pageants, etc. Makes sense the way he's always calm, cool and collected. Sent live TV questions about Morganite and other stones fading in sunlight, to 2 different sets of Hosts over the weekend during Pink Morganite presentations with No Response or acknowledgement of question although I received confirmation that message was received. Disappointed me that Becky was one if them since I always considered her one if the most trustworthy. Other was Michele which didn't surprise me any at all since she's always threatening to buy all of a product not selling and sell them herself online. Her and Tony deserve each other.
I think it's likely that they felt a need to go a step further (Cheryl) and convince us they are buying from the website. They are always claiming they want to, and lament when something sells out that they wish they could have gotten it, but they DO NOT BUY FROM THE SITE. They don't. I actually talked to a customer service lady on the phone a while back who had no idea about the website issues and if there's something staff wants they contact the company directly so they can receive their discount. She never had ANY REASON to visit the website for purchasing. (seems crazy to me, but ok).

Regardless, no need for theatrics on buying stuff, we are sick of the threats!
2 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

If they want to offer gold great! If I want a gold piece I can go look for it. It all looks pretty much the same so there’s no need to inundate us with long, drawn out presentations of all these gold pieces that look the same. After too much one’s eyes tend to glaze over.
And nothing here have I ever purchased for an investment and never will be. I buy something from here if I like it.
5 x