I AM SHOCKED

CaribbeanGirl

I AM SHOCKED

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I can not believe the info about Tenner. I think he was always every ones favorite. You are right I have not seen Jessica either, I loved it when she did the Sunday morning show. She would have many different items. I refuse to watch any show with Cheryl in it, I do not care who is with her. I do not understand, does Cheryl get to pick who she wants to work with, she is always with Kati, or does no one else want to work with her? Thanks for the info.
8 x

Lanai

Re: I AM SHOCKED

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

I also was shocked but if you follow the line of listed aliases, possible relatives, friends and business associates, as well as previous Gem Businesses that are listed publicly it really takes you down a rabbit hole of possible connections and creates even more confusion over exactly what and who was involved in all if these things.
5 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Lanai wrote:
1 year ago
I also was shocked but if you follow the line of listed aliases, possible relatives, friends and business associates, as well as previous Gem Businesses that are listed publicly it really takes you down a rabbit hole of possible connections and creates even more confusion over exactly what and who was involved in all if these things.
Are you referring to tenner or Shop LC, lol?
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Both Tenner and ShopLC employees and or family and associates. The more you look the worse it gets,
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

:lol:
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi CarribeanGIrl......

I was just coming in to post about Tenner but thankfully I read some of the new posts and saw yours!!
So I am now glad to read that he is not in a good place!
Saw where the Eyelet post is speaking about him there so I will trek on over and get caught up regarding him, teehee
Hope you are doing well and take care...... :)
1 x