Delayed Shipping 14-20 days/LC 3rd party sellers now?

Lacy

Delayed Shipping 14-20 days/LC 3rd party sellers now?

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Selling items that are not in stock, not in their possession and having the actual company who sells the item ship them out. All a while, LC still makes money. Is LC a 3rd party selling other companies goods. Actually, a host said that on air, that the company providing the item will ship out the items, that they did not have them. Taking 14-20 business days (3 weeks) to receive it. How low will they go.
6 x

Lanai

Re: Delayed Shipping 14-20 days/LC 3rd party sellers now?

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

Extremely unethical practices. Seems very odd that i have waited on these so called pieces to be made to order while budget payments are being billed and then the items I waited on took around 4-6 weeks and not only were they shipped from the same address as usual ShopLC items but were also received in Illiana marked boxes. Think money is being taken up front to help bail themselves out of over purchasing. No more purchases from me. Many things going on that don't add up and misleading info from hosts.
5 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

It does seem to be a desperate attempt to bail out water from the boat . . . if they own their own factories, they will be losing massive amounts of money by NOT running. So they either have to lay off workers (people who CANNOT afford to miss a day's wages), or they hire them out to other companies.

Either way it will be very tough to pull out of.

They keep claiming that this was how they began, and it's nothing new. I don't know, outlet shops here BUY off the inventory they present and must sell it themselves. Places that sell for others we call 'Auction houses" . . . . ;)
0 x

BobKat

Post by BobKat » 1 year ago

I ordered an Iliana Moissanite ring. Besides taking forever to arrive, its tag said “Made in China”. I’ve also noticed that some of their rings are listed on the website in whole and half sizes and you can be notified when certain things are back in stock. Things are changing!
1 x