Waist Trainers

MayFlowers

Waist Trainers

Post by MayFlowers » 1 year ago

So, I really wanted to buy one of their waist trainers but the smallest size they have is M. My waist is 27 and I was going to wear the cincher tight so it would look good under dresses. Has anyone here bought the waist trainer in size Medium? Would it fit a smaller person to cinch the waist?

Also, I bought the swiss diet fiber chews. I need more fiber in my diet anyway, but I'll let y'all know if they make me feel full. Haven't received yet.

One last also, I wish they would have dropped the price and shown their smocked dress yesterday instead of today because I only saw those today immediately after I had already spent $97 at LOFT. :(
0 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Waist Trainers

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi Mayflower,

I have no idea what a waist trainer is but I do know many of us don't have a 27 inch waist either....teehee
Geez if you have such a small waist why would you want to wear something that is going to cinch your waist?
That is interesting to me as I would LOVE to have a waist that doesn't fit a size M....just sayin!

Hope your chews will work for you....I didn't know those fiber things made a person feel full
1 x

MayFlowers

Post by MayFlowers » 1 year ago

Scarlett O'hara had a 15 inch waist- that's my dream. But thank you for your kind words, I have a fat face/big cheeks unlike most people so I have to cut back. I'm also reallly short, so standing next to tall people makes me look stouter.
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

I also don't know what a Waist Trainer is supposed to be but if its any of the Sankom products I hope you ordered up a size than needed, unless you enjoy not being able to breathe. I am only 5'3 and 105lbs and I purchased bras and camisoles in size Small in the past for back support and extremely tight. Uncomfortably so and didn't cool me down but in summer sweat was pouring. And I don't have a large breast size or even normally sweat. Usually freezing. Good luck, maybe it was something different or these products fit differently on taller people.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

I also don't know what a Waist Trainer is supposed to be but if its any of the Sankom products I hope you ordered up a size than needed, unless you enjoy not being able to breathe. I am only 5'3 and 105lbs and I purchased bras and camisoles in size Small in the past for back support and extremely tight. Uncomfortably so and didn't cool me down but in summer sweat was pouring. And I don't have a large breast size or even normally sweat. Usually freezing. Good luck, maybe it was something different or these products fit differently on taller people. I can tell you for certain that the sizes these Hosts say they are wearing like size Small except maybe Katie is false.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Well . . . I know too much fiber in horses can cause colic (takes too long to digest and gets backed up), so I would be careful on that note. If you feel like you are eating too often, celery is a good choice as it has texture, fiber and is mostly water. But I would honestly stay away from anything that was a fiber diet pill, could really mess you up . . .
2 x