All silver on Friday

Greeneyesbluesighs

All silver on Friday

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 1 year ago

They’ve been advertising that tomorrow everything is all 925 silver. Well they WERE! Now all of a sudden they’re showing the same cheap-o lifestyle merch that they always have on Friday coming up tomorrow.
Guess they discovered they didn’t have enough silver for the day. They are forever a day late and a dollar short. Like items for Valentine’s Day, Christmas and Easter showing up on the site this week. ShopLC behind the 8 ball once again. Seems to me that they focus on too many things other than on where they should be focusing.
7 x

FarmMom

Re: All silver on Friday

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
1 year ago
They’ve been advertising that tomorrow everything is all 925 silver. Well they WERE! Now all of a sudden they’re showing the same cheap-o lifestyle merch that they always have on Friday coming up tomorrow.
Guess they discovered they didn’t have enough silver for the day. They are forever a day late and a dollar short. Like items for Valentine’s Day, Christmas and Easter showing up on the site this week. ShopLC behind the 8 ball once again. Seems to me that they focus on too many things other than on where they should be focusing.
I think they shut most of their silver factories down, lol, like everything else!
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

There too busy buying more Tanzanite and gold!
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

Usually a disappointment. For the past 2 days another Shopping Network is having a HUGE Sale on just about everything with free shipping $50+ if you have their Credit Card. Blake works for them, i believe
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

That’s Shop Hq. I shop from them frequently. They always have great buys when a fashion sale comes up. I think half my closet is filled with their clothing!
1 x

Lanai

Didn't know if I could post the actual name or not but yes, they do have some great sales and multiple sizes to pick from with quality made clothing. I can actually buy XSM and not just have the "One Size Fits Most" option which is unfortunately the usual here and also not true. I don't live in a Costal Area and don't want to offend anyone but I don't go out and see people wearing Kaftans. Yes, I have purchased a few to wear after shower and putting on makeup, etc.. but they push them constantly like everyone wears them 24/7 . I think they desperately need to hire someone other than they have purchasing Lifestyle Clothing and get some up to date quality Name Brand Clothing in various sizes like the other Large Shopping Channels have. I shop them all and all have good sales and pro's and cons but at least a variety. If that can't be done then maybe clothing shouldn't be offered and left to those who do know what and how to sell these products. Somethings are better left alone than done halfway or poorly.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

I could not agree with you more Lanai! I don’t see anyone where I live in caftans. Not a fan of them myself. The one size fits all is also a joke. I did buy a faux fur coat from Shop LC in pale pink and it is cute, but that and some leather gloves that were actually nice for the money is all the clothing I have ever purchased from them. So far so good, I don’t want to push it though!
2 x

Lanai

Bella, so glad to know that I am not the only one that thinks all these same old tired "One Size" fits most Kaftans with just different colors and patterns offered virtually several times weekly at any given time is ridiculous. No other Shopping Networks or Online Venues offer the same thing constantly and have for at least a few years. They must also own an India Fabric and Kaftan Factory!!
Lol
1 x