Holy Moly!! what in the heck is Becky doing hosting with that Allie?

Lanai

Re: Holy Moly!! what in the heck is Becky doing hosting with that Allie?

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

Caught a few minutes with Kim and a new person this AM during a Beauty Lifestyle Presentation. Is that the same as the one that Becky hosted with or someone new??
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Lacy wrote:
11 months ago
Mae, good to see you back on forum.
Did you see her hip check Becky after her arrow dive. She almost knocked Becky down. So bad.
Hi Lacy!!
Thanks, I have missed you and the others.....For a while I couldn't even get here, the computer wasn't allowing any access or perhaps it was the website
You made me laugh when you mentioned her "hip check"
Yes I saw that and was just talking to the TV "are you kidding me lady!!!"

She was a piece of work for sure :)
0 x

MaeWest1953

Lanai wrote:
11 months ago
Caught a few minutes with Kim and a new person this AM during a Beauty Lifestyle Presentation. Is that the same as the one that Becky hosted with or someone new??
Hello Lanai.....

No I didn't get to see ShopLC the last couple of days until tonight so I didn't see who Kim was with
However if she was a tall dark long haired gal then it could be her
0 x

MaeWest1953

BostonIrish wrote:
11 months ago
MAEWest Hi Lady good to see you I saw the host with Becky and I am not sure if She is a She I have 3 Granddaughters who will be very tall because my Husband is 6 foot 6 so they are both 13 years old and taller than me. I am 5/2. My poor Grandson might be a shorty .🤔 Have a great day.😊
Howdy BostonIrish, oh my gosh I am still giggling by your first sentence and why?
Because that is what I was initially thinking immediately when I saw her antics, LOL
I just didn't know how to say it.....thanks, teehee

How darling your hubby and you must look together with the difference in the heights!
Your granddaughters must be very pretty and that is okay if your Grandson is not as tall.....bet he is a good looking young man!
I am trying to come and visit more often, I enjoy reading the great posts of the others and you :D
1 x

MaeWest1953

Hello Tina.......
I loved your comment and thank you!
Now as for Dan Dennis I am with you, he is getting to be just like Clemency!
There has been so many times that I have written in a text asking LoLo or who ever is with him "not to allow him to interrupt you!!"

HIs mentality is of a Teacher who thinks he is going to "school" his fellow worker
He is relentless :x
2 x