Sweepstakes

BostonIrish

Sweepstakes

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Has anyone on the forum won 100.00 I don't know any of the names.🙂💲💲💲💰💰💰💰Not Me.😪
2 x

FarmMom

Re: Sweepstakes

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I honestly have not even tried to enter :lol:
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I haven’t tried either, my luck the form you need to fill out doesn’t work, also I refuse to give them my phone number! They use to try and call me for stupid insignificant stuff.I got tired of it.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 1 year ago

I've never won anything from any if their contests, also never recognize any of the posted winners names. I block any numbers they contact me on for wanting to sell high end items with a "customer service special discount code" or questions on Services and wanting ratings and reviews on items even if already turned down request by email numerous times. If the review is not what they want, it is never posted anyway. I have won giveaways on other Shopping Channels, nothing big, products around $100's or less. Wonder if their really is these daily giveaways or grand prizes such as cars, trips,etc or another tactic to generate online shopping traffic. Just my opinion.
3 x

Bella

I would think their contest is legit. They can get into “real” trouble with the state if they are fraudulent. I just hate contests usually. There was a place I worked at that would have contests and the manager always picked a person that he liked for the winner. Their office politics and management practices in the end hurt them and 4 administrative assistants including me all quit in the same week!
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Bella the last two contest winners for the cars were from TEXAS! He Haw! I think they let and pick from all customers that are NEW to keep them coming back I guess all the old timers that have given our money forever don't count. 😥 Another jewelry channel has the same contest going wow.🤔
4 x

Bella

I think I stated on an earlier post about sweepstakes winners for the car, that what happens if someone from Alaska or Hawaii won? Maybe those 2 states were excluded. My question is does the winner of the car need to travel to Texas to get it? That isn’t a very practical issue for many people and of course the costs involved. I don’t know I didn’t read the fine print, and if it’s a EV vehicle count me out!
1 x

Bella

Well, the above post tells you I don’t pay attention the prize is a cruise! I’ll pass on that too. I have nightmares of going on a cruise and coming down with Covid or some other weird stomach virus and being confined to my room AKA cubicle sized room. No thanks!
1 x

Lanai

Just saying, several years ago even McDonald's got fined a huge amount from the Government for having NO Actual Park Place
Game Token for their Monopoly Million Dollar Giveaway, the piece obviously needed to win the grand prize money, of course. Whistleblower. They are not the only large major company that has been Busted for everything from fixed "giveaways" to False Advertising and Medical Drug Companies even for claims of medications that

treat an illness and tend to not admit to the side effects being more harmful than the benefits and they manage through power and money to get these medications FDA Approved. Having myself and most all family and friends being in the Medical Field seeing such things makes anything believable.
Smoke and Mirrors.
2 x

Lanai

Agree with that. Went on one Cruise to Mexican Riviera approximately 17 years ago and even though I know many people who love Cruises, my husband and I found it to be quite disappointing even then and that was before all the viruses, food poisoning, mechanical breakdowns and everything else the Cruise Companies have been through the last 8+ years. We went back to flying for our Vacations to resorts or Vacation Homes to come and go as we wanted. With COVID still prevalent, no way would I be going on a Cruise or even flight. Just my opinion which I know differs from many but I have had COVID even after being fully Vaccinated and wearing a mask and following all CDC
Guidelines and was prescribed Paxlovid for treatment of symptoms and it was horrible and I have lost several previous coworkers and friends to this virus and I don't think it is an appropriate time to be giving away a Cruise. .....
3 x