Stacy's Snoozefest under $10 Friday was just awful :(

Bella

Re: Stacy's Snoozefest under $10 Friday was just awful :(

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

Anybody see the presentation of Opatra products this morning with Hannah I believe? The Opatra rep from England hair was so bright red you almost needed sunglasses! It looked like a wig, very unprofessional when trying to sell beauty products.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Bella wrote:
11 months ago
Anybody see the presentation of Opatra products this morning with Hannah I believe? The Opatra rep from England hair was so bright red you almost needed sunglasses! It looked like a wig, very unprofessional when trying to sell beauty products.
Oh Bella!

I most certainly did see that "fake" looking Rep!!
She was scary looking and I am not trying to be mean but talk about over kill on make-up, hair etc!!
She reminded me of that vintage Mr. Potato Head where you can place facial features on a Potato and she picked the huge lips :shock:

It was overwhelming and finally I just turned the station
By the way Girl......I saw a bit of Kim and Lolo's show, is it just me or did it look like Kim got "bigger girls" while she was away?
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

MaeWest1953 thats what makes you so darn funny…you call em as you see em! I was trying my hardest to be nice but she was scary looking! I actually laughed while she was presenting the brush for hair growth because her hair looked so god awful and fake looking. Why do people think that huge derma planed eyebrows are attractive? I didn’t see Kim on air, I cannot stomach her constantly pushing her hair away from her face or her facial movements.
3 x

MaeWest1953

LOL BELLA.....

Thanks for liking my humor but it can get me in trouble someday, lol
I really try to be diplomatic but sometimes you just have to say what is in front of you, tee hee
The other day one of our wonderful members here said something that I REALLY WANTED TO SAY!

So I do have a filter because I didn't know if I would be thrown off for what I wanted to say....it had something to do with that weird Host that came on with Becky a couple of weeks back
I loved how this member said exactly what needed to be said....heehee

As for Kim I only stayed to watch for 10 minutes just to see what I observed was true
What I do is go back to ShopLC when a new show is coming on to check if I want to continue to watch :)
I can't stand that whack a do so I am like many, I kicked ShopLC to the curb and turned the station

Will check again in a couple of hours to see if a better crew is on :)
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 11 months ago

Hi Mae Love your posts too it would be boring on here with out you. I😁
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

You all are funny but telling it like is. I also don't think LoLo's nails are real, there has been some shots of jewelry that she was showing and you could see up under them and there's nothing wrong with that but I don't think someone should mention often about how her nails are 100% real. Also I hate it when she always acts like she's poor and says that same thing over and over about how "she would like an item, but it's not in her budget, but she knows its in a lot of customers budget but not hers" and today I turn to the channel for a while to see if anything new and she was telling a story to Kim about when they were moving that she had placed her collection of Designer Handbags in a trash bag and told her Boyfriend not to take the bag out for trash pickup but forgot to let her son know and so he took them out with the trash and they were picked up by the Trash Service. Kim asked what brands and she said
something and then said that she would tell her at lunch.
Can't stand fake. Just don't mention personal information at all.
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

You all are right about Stacy and Dionna together, that needs to be broke up. They sell virtually nothing because they talk amongst themselves, giggle and constantly tell each other how beautiful they are. If the Company had any kind if real management they would have stopped that along time ago. Evidently some of the Hosts do whatever they want. Including the one that pulls her phone out in front on Ankur and make purchases, the only one I have seen get away with that, I know I was watching a Treasure Chest airing and Michele was Host and got her phone out and he told her to put it up. The other one does whatever and says whatever she wants and nothing is said to her. You certainly can tell who are the "favorite children" among all the Hosts
1 x

Lacy

Re: Stacy's hair

Post by Lacy » 11 months ago

I don't have a problem with seeing hosts with extensions or wigs. As long as they put some effort to look as natural as they can. Isn't that the point of wearing them? On Other channels some of the women look the same as Stacy. I think because they are on TV, there is a lot of pressure and competition to look younger, or Camera Ready. Now, Marva, needs a better wig or fix the one she is wearing a little better. I don't agree about most older women not looking good with long hair. If you wear it right, it looks nice. I am not young and my hair is beyond the middle of my back an straight, and have many options of how to wear it. Just saying. I agree to NOT watch when she is on with Deanna, They don't do their jobs and as stated,
2 x

MaeWest1953

Hello again FarmMom...

I loved reading about your mother in law and her nice hair...I like to wear mine down too when I know it won't be hot outside, lol
My age is 70 and I know some would say I am too old to be wearing my hair long but like her, I wear a nice look with wispy layers :)
Besides I get people amazed if they ask how old I am and when I tell them they don't believe it...teehee
My whole thing is I don't want to look matronly
Oh good grief, I am watching under 10 and Deanna is on with Chris.....poor Chris!

Time to change the channel FRIENDS....hahaha her favorite saying now
0 x

MaeWest1953

Hello Lanai once again :)

Gosh I agree with all that you wrote.....
I laughed when reading your story about Lolo telling Kim about her Designer handbags and yet she is always yapping about how she is like the rest of us!! Serves her right to lose them
If she had the class that she tries to show on air she wouldn't have put those purses in a garbage bag, how dumb was that :lol:

She was a pain also when she worked with Dan Dennis, always playing like she is scolding him with her stupid childish voice
I agree that Deanna and Stacey need to be split up, they are sooooooooooooooo boring!!
How sad that she has stopped talking with Michele but lucky her, she doesn't need that kind of a friend

As for Michele being told to put her phone away.....i will always remember when Adi kicked her behind when he saw her doing that.....she just gave the "I don't care" look lol
0 x