Stacy's Snoozefest under $10 Friday was just awful :(

MaeWest1953

Stacy's Snoozefest under $10 Friday was just awful :(

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Good evening, it's Thursday evening at 11:45 pm Pacific time and I had to come on and see if anyone else is falling asleep during the under 10 Friday show
Her voice is boring and she shows no enthusiasm. seems like she doesn't want to be there at all either!
Frankly she has never been a favorite of mine but I try to watch anyway but good grief!!

Also they showed a darling black and white Tote bag and no one bothered to show the inside completely
All the other gal did was stand there with the same stance and move a tad to the left and right
By the way who was she?
So since I couldn't get some decent presentation information I decided to not buy it, like I said Stacy monotone un-interested actions tonight were a huge YAWN for me!

The only redeeming factor was that Deanna and her were not presenting with each other because they both just giggle all the hours they are on together, just like school girls who have a secret to tell
So many times they will just sit and laugh for minutes, not showing anything with this odd silence because they are trying not to let us hear them giggling!!

Talk about being unprofessional.....oh good, Becky and Chris are up next, THAT WILL BE A FUN AND GREAT SHOW!!
6 x

FarmMom

Re: Stacy's Snoozefest under $10 Friday was just awful :(

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

sometimes my husband can't sleep at night, so he'll go into the living room and turn on ShopLC, lol!
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

That’s funny FarmMom! I don’t like to pick on the hosts but…. Stacy can be boring, monotone and giddy! She is not a favorite, and that hair!
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

I tried once again to watch and again was disappointed. They have new items so what in the name of Mike are they waiting for? Why not show them? I have (HAD) the app on my streaming service as well as devices. I deleted it.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 11 months ago

Bella wrote:
11 months ago
That’s funny FarmMom! I don’t like to pick on the hosts but…. Stacy can be boring, monotone and giddy! She is not a favorite, and that hair!
I so agree. Stacy's hair is fine for a 20 year old. But she sits so stiff, I wonder if she's afraid those extensions will fall out! :lol: Ok, my own opinion, but I just don't see very many older women that look good with long hair. Lola may be an exception because let's face it, it's real, it's gorgeous, and I would die for hair like that. But, when I saw Becky trying to grow it out, like, OH NO! Don't do it Becky. She was starting to look ridiculous and finally, she cut it. Do hope this trend ends soon. IMHO I think Michelle would look fabulous with a pixie cut. Her hair is a hot mess. She has a small face and cutting off all of that to a pixie would look so cute.
4 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 11 months ago

I wish Stacy and whoever she is hosting with would show the product better instead of sitting there laughing the whole time and not doing their job.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

I do agree with you both Colljoe and Sea! I’m in my mid 60s and have long blonde hair, but I wear it up with different faux pieces and no one knows the difference. Or just a ponytail. It is so quick and easy to do and I always get a compliment on my hair, no one would know it’s a bit “enhanced.” I would never wear my hair down in public. What few grays I do have look like platinum highlights so I don’t even need to color or highlight it anymore. I also wear a wig on occasion so I can go shorter. I like the styling options with wearing my hair up. If Stacy would style it, curl it, trim it, comb it, whatever I think it would be a vast improvement, also Lo Lo does have beautiful hair.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Sea wrote:
11 months ago
I wish Stacy and whoever she is hosting with would show the product better instead of sitting there laughing the whole time and not doing their job.
Hello Sea :)
I am so with you! that is why I dislike Deanna and her together, they are both like high schoolers trying to be smug with their giggling and acting out
Have you ever noticed when Deanna is laughing she has this weird grin on her face?
Most people when laughing have a more open mouth but this weird grin by her looks like "a grimace"

When the Hosts start talking about other things besides the item it has caused me to miss out on many items that I would have bought if I could see a whole presentation!
It's saving me money but at times I really wanted to buy and couldn't get the information because they are too busy visiting with each other
1 x

MaeWest1953

Thanks gals for your participation :D
If Stacy would do something with her hair instead of wearing it like Morticia I feel it would look so much nicer
My hair is long and I am over 65 years old, I do keep my roots and hair colored as I refuse to look matronly with the gray, trust me I don't look good with it...lol
Some women have beautiful silver or gray hair but not a good look for me or short hair

I also do various styles with my long hair, and never split it down the middle and let it hang down like Stacy is wearing hers, also my hair is not all the way to my waist
Regarding Lolo, I have read many times that she does wear extensions and fake nails....she has claimed NO to both of what I mentioned
I have seen her nails and they definitely look store bought and I am still not sure about the hair, she isn't a senior yet so maybe it's all hers but my jury is out on that
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

My mother in law has long "blond/gray" hair and she ONLY wears it down. Always blown out, thin and wispy, but meticulously styled. My husband said something jokingly to her the other day when she was over (a rare event, they usually never leave their house), and she looked at him in horror "I'm NOT an old lady!" It made me giggle a bit, she's 70. I think in our own minds we never age ;D

I used extensions a few years ago when I had to chop much of my hair off. They looked nice and felt nice. Only problem was I felt like I couldn't get them dirty so I was as keen to jump into farm work, lol, and they just got expensive to always adjust every few months :P
2 x