Stacy's Snoozefest under $10 Friday was just awful :(

MaeWest1953

Re: Stacy's Snoozefest under $10 Friday was just awful :(

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Howdy Lacy.....

I am so glad you mentioned Marva....her hair is awful, she makes good money so why why why?
My desire is to find a cute wig, I like them and when I don't want to fool with my middle of the back long hair I can throw one on
Like you, I wear my long hair in different ways.....that is the beauty of having it long, we can wear it up or down :)

If I had thin hair I would wear extensions if I could afford them so I understand why some of the gals are wearing them
However Lolo is not as "real" as she wants us to believe.....just sayin
2 x

MaeWest1953

BostonIrish wrote:
10 months ago
Hi Mae Love your posts too it would be boring on here with out you. I😁
Oh thank you BostonIrish.....

You made my late night and it will carry on to my Friday :)
There is so much I want to write about here....
I have been so busy in these past months and I am glad to be taking some time and visiting with you guys again!

My gosh I just heard Deanna tell a big fib to Chris.....she told him about having to buy some expensive Austrian crystal earrings just last night because she forgot hers and she had an event she had to attend
She explained this while showing the crystal pendants and claimed she had to pay almost $80.00 for hers!!
Well I call BS to that story because she told the same exact story to another host about 6 months ago, lol
5 x

PACMAN

Post by PACMAN » 10 months ago

May I ask an HONEST question. Is this a bash board? It seems like there are threads of hate and not community. It reminds me of courage behind a keyboard and very much high school. SHOCKED. So much negativity.
2 x

MaeWest1953

PACMAN.....

Well let me ask you an honest question.....did you go and ask this same question on all the other posts that are not liking certain things about ShopLC?
If you don't like what I am writing then you are most welcome to scroll right past and go find a subject that won't "offend you"
Your claim of hate and not community is absurd regarding you seeing them here

We are grown adults who enjoy yakking with each other, having good conversations and feedback :)
NO ONE is being shocking and negative, it's really SHOCKING to me that you can't understand that we members want to share our experiences with ShopLC and if sometimes that includes pointing out some ridiculous and non-professional behaviour from the hosts etc. then so be it......lol

I invite you to go and ask this same question on all the negative posts that you don't like from our members on this forum....
Oh and one more thing....many of us here would love to be able to reveal our names, email addresses etc. but ShopLC says we can't do that, we have nothing to hide, it's the forum that WILL NOT ALLOW us to share our information with each other :(
So stop please with your hateful comment of calling us "high school courage behind a keyboard"

We live in a stressful world and in this forum we can come and have fun and talk like good friends
There is no color line, no political differences and the like
Just a bunch of us who watch ShopLC and want to express our likes and dislikes
LAST TIME I LOOKED WE ARE STILL IN A FREE COUNTRY.......
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I think everyone needs to “vent” once in awhile, for sanity’s sake. No one here is truly mean or vicious we are just opinionated and I’m sorry but Shop LC is responsible for many of the complaints and ongoing issues. They are their own worst enemy. They don’t listen!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Bella wrote:
10 months ago
I think everyone needs to “vent” once in awhile, for sanity’s sake. No one here is truly mean or vicious we are just opinionated and I’m sorry but Shop LC is responsible for many of the complaints and ongoing issues. They are their own worst enemy. They don’t listen!
Hey Bella.....

Well said girl......:)
Besides.....BostonIrish said it would be boring here without me....lol
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

PACMAN wrote:
10 months ago
May I ask an HONEST question. Is this a bash board? It seems like there are threads of hate and not community. It reminds me of courage behind a keyboard and very much high school. SHOCKED. So much negativity.
Hello Packman,

How long have you been a shopper with ShopLC? I myself have bit a bit over a year. My husband was hooked on their tanzanite, a rhopsody ring and a loose stone. had both evaluated by a jeweler since we were told it could be sized down 2 sizes by Shop LC, and he told us it wasn't possible and evaluated our stones, which did not match the AGI reports nor were as good of quality as they claimed. Both were sent back. We learned a very hard lesson that Shop LC will do anything to make a sale.

Many of the members here have been shopping for YEARS, and handed over thousands and thousands of dollars. They tell me it once was a great company that they loved. If you had a company that was ONCE good, and has gone downhill, wouldn't YOU be a bit upset and grumbly?

Unfortunately I only know the negative, not the good that they knew. I know the lies, the manipulation and the full disregard for customer loyalty or satisfaction. I DO credit them for helping me develop a passion for jewelry and especially gemstones. And each new thing they mention I double check, and sometimes it's a lie and sometimes it's truth, but I learn more in the process.

At the end of the day, we have all tried expressing our issues to staff, but it only falls on deaf ears. I think most of us just want them to be good and trustworthy again. And then the grumbling and venting would stop.

I think also, if we COULD post photos, and info on ourselves, we'd have MORE positive things to discuss ;) But they won't allow us that.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Well FarmMom......

Me thinks somebody just got "schooled" :lol:
Good grief I didn't know you had to go through such heck with your purchases and that is so disheartening :cry:
I can't imagine how I would react if this trial and tribulation you both have endured occured to me!
The stress would be overwhelming and I would be in tears

Isn't it sad that ShopLC has turned this way....I have been lucky to not have bad things sent to me except for a couple of times
I would love to afford to get some nice jewelry like you described and also wish I could see all the pretty things fellow members have bought via photos

Well said FarmMom!
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Well said, Ladies, I agree with everything you all had to say. It's not like any of it is a secret, these people chose to be Hosts on a 24/7 Live Shopping Network, they should at least act Professional, hard to take anything seriously with the constant obvious staged antics of shock and awe, half truths, bickering amongst the hosts and gossipping while on air. The Network obviously lacks appropriate Supervision, and the customers are the ones paying for it. They are taking their selves down and at the rate it's going they will be the Changing the Network's Name again for the 5th time. Obviously they don't even care about what complaints are posted on their own forum, so I agree if you don't like the truth of things said then move on to another topic, nobody is making you read anything....
4 x

Tuliplover

Post by Tuliplover » 10 months ago

Thought this should be posted on both posts...

I have been a long time lover of ShopLC and have entertained myself by reading posts on here over the past few years without ever chiming in but with recent posts I felt it was time to voice my thoughts. I am in agreement with PacMan. Pacman these people are not giving constructive criticism. They are being outright bullies. Talking about peoples, faces, bre*asts, hair, voice and numerous other things. That is actually mean and adult bullying. I wonder if they do that everywhere they go. I agree there could definitely be some improvements with the company but that is downright wrong. Judge not lest you be judged. I would just about guarantee the people being mean are likely not perfect people. It is a shame our world is so awful and adults like this are likely teaching their young ones to be bullies too. Just so sad to see. What if someone is going through tough times at home or in life and your vial comments put them over the edge? Would you feel bad? Probably not but I sure hope these hosts don't let the mean, unnecessary, insensitive words of these perfect people affect them in any way. WWJD. I pray kindness and compassion for others upon your hearts.
3 x