Frustrating

Sea

Frustrating

Post by Sea » 11 months ago

I get so frustrated when they show promotions for gem shows I look forward to watching and then when the show comes on they show maybe 4 items then switch over to gold chains. Everyday it’s good this gold that they are always trying to sneak it in on other shows to me it shows how greedy they are with always selling high price items.
6 x

BostonIrish

Re: Frustrating

Post by BostonIrish » 11 months ago

Sea I agree! Gold Gold Gold Diamonds I would watch all the time took much !😖I don't watch much any more I will check in from time to time. I wish it was like the old days all I can say is I am so glad I purchased all the items I have over the last years because they don't have anything like it. 😒
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

I agree with you guys so much Sea and BostonIrish, I think there is a gold and diamond mine underneath their warehouse! I to am so glad on my purchases as well from years ago because most of their inventory is boring and no variety at all. Nothing new or interesting.
6 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

Cheryl is so fixated on gold, gold, gold! She clearly gets to pick and choose what she wants. I think many of the others do as well. So who is running the show over there anyway? The hosts? Or maybe it’s the teenage intern directors and producers who are there earning school credits. Shop LC stands for SLip shod Company.
3 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

And furthermore why aren’t they showing all the NEW MOISSANITE they have on the site? They plan these shows and the product never ever comes in in time so then they have to scramble and fill and just put together a patchwork show.
Happens with every event. Every one. Every new stone. Every one. Every single time.
7 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
11 months ago
And furthermore why aren’t they showing all the NEW MOISSANITE they have on the site? They plan these shows and the product never ever comes in in time so then they have to scramble and fill and just put together a patchwork show.
Happens with every event. Every one. Every new stone. Every one. Every single time.
I don't watch as often (like everyone else), but it was on yesterday and I saw the show where it hadn't been listed online yet and they were saying how they (the hosts) had "pushed it through so they could showcase it". Perhaps, it's being sold for another company, like the gold and a few other items? Or maybe they just get a big random lot of items from China. The Moissonitte stones come from China, and the items I have gotten have all been made there too.

I was lamenting to my husband last night looking at some new moissonitte designs, about how you can always pick ShopLC jewelry out from designer stuff, and I couldn't quite put my finger on WHY. I guess it just has the "mass produced" look . . . or maybe lack of creativity and heart in their designs . . . not sure . . . but I stumbled on a website the other day that made Modani look cheap! They had a ruby, pink sapphire and pink tourmaline necklace for $350,000. But looking at it, you could see it was money.

Which brings me back around to a thought I had months ago . . . all my nice, fancy ShopLC jewelry, does it actually look gaudy/cheap to those around me??
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

FarmMom, I always say if you like it wear it! I wore 3 pairs of Moldavite earrings, 3 Moldavite bracelets and 2 Moldavite rings to a baby shower last weekend, and I had my sister in law plus two friends ask about my jewelry and how pretty it was. My sister in law was really interested in what kind of stone it was and loved hearing the “Moldavite “ story. Would I have worn 3 pairs of a huge carat weight of earrings in some other stone, along with 3 huge bracelets and a couple of rings with a large presence? Absolutely not! I think it’s how you wear your jewelry, with smaller stones you can do lots of layering and spread it out on yourself. If you have a big showpiece stone like say a necklace or a ring make your statement with that 1 piece and be conservative with other pieces you may or may not wear. (Although I have been known to wear 2 large pieces at a time just depends) Bottom line…it’s all in presentation and how it’s worn and how flashy the items are I think that determines any sense of gaudiness. Also a nice outfit and a good hair day always helps!
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Very true, Bella. I do get compliments on my jewelry when I do wear it, and certainly not wearing it often helps, lol, as it takes them by surprise!

BUT, at least I have a lot to choose from when a special event DOES pop up!

And I LOVE a good gemstone story too ;D
3 x