I couldn't help but LAUGH!

Mapper

I couldn't help but LAUGH!

Post by Mapper » 11 months ago

I came across this review of a Polki Diamond band ring! :lol:

"Beautiful and Delicate Polki Diamond Ring
I love this ring, it is so dainty and pretty on the finger. I purchased several of this same ring in different sizes, one for my 2 granddaughters and one for my daughter as well as the one I wear all the time. i have a few polki diamond jewelry pieces but this is my favorite so far and especially at the great price. Thank you JTV!!"
3 x

FarmMom

Re: I couldn't help but LAUGH!

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Do you think they accidentally used the wrong name, or do you think the review was snagged from JTV by the original manufacturer and sent over with the ring write-up?

I gotta say, I was watching HSN the other day and they had some NICE stretchy capris pants for sale on there that were VERY tempting! Since I got too fat for the pair of dress pants I bought last year, stretch might be more forgiving ;D

But thanks for sharing, definitely worth the chuckle!
2 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 11 months ago

FarmMom wrote:
11 months ago
Do you think they accidentally used the wrong name, or do you think the review was snagged from JTV by the original manufacturer and sent over with the ring write-up?

I gotta say, I was watching HSN the other day and they had some NICE stretchy capris pants for sale on there that were VERY tempting! Since I got too fat for the pair of dress pants I bought last year, stretch might be more forgiving ;D

But thanks for sharing, definitely worth the chuckle!
I think the reviewer accidentally used the wrong name. The ring that was reviewed was priced at $12.99. JTV has very few pieces of Polki Diamonds and nothing priced that low.
As for the HSN stretchy capri pants, if they were Joy Mangano's "Today's Special" with the coiuce of either capris or leggings, don't buy them. I refuse to purchase Joy Mangano products. I purchased many in the past that were complete garbage....except for the mop and steamer. There was also a presentation with Joy & Iman bags where Joy Mangano told Iman to shut up and let her speak. The was it for me. She left HSN for a while and recently returned. I can't stand to watch her. I like HSN and have shopped with them since the early 90's. I just don't spend much there anymore. If you like stretchy bottoms, check out "32degrees".
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Thankyou!

I rarely watch HSN and I think Tony was on and my husband was tired of hearing him so he switched the channel. I'll check out the brand you mentioned!
1 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 11 months ago

Hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Wow Mapper that is too funny!

I am wondering if someone just didn't see the last word, teehee
Many times I have read where ShopLC doesn't allow people to leave negative feedbacks so that mistake is really something!!

I like to watch HSN and ShopNBC also because they have some beautiful things but I can't afford any of it
As for Joy Mangano I have NEVER liked her, she is so fake and phony!!
The nerve of her to tell Iman to shut up, wow!!
0 x