BUY ALL FRENZY~~Good Grief!!

Lanai

Re: BUY ALL FRENZY~~Good Grief!!

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Agree with over charging on shipping. They save orders up and shove as many items as possible in one box even if it means breaking items. If it's ever a decent " buy all"
presentation and it's a product with multiple sizes such as multi group ring presentation or clothing , the system will try to charge you for all sizes in each item. That's been going on with TV orders for a couple years, it has been reported several times and evidently nobody can figure out how to fix the issue or it has never been addressed at all. Either way they look desperate with so many "Buy All" presentations, staying on the same item for sometimes up to an hour because nobody is buying and practically begging, then we have those Hosts advising to buy 2 of a high priced item and then sell one to pay for both. They certainly do a good job of making themselves look desperate. Recycling some products from 3+ years ago and advertising as New.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Lacy wrote:
10 months ago
MaeWest1953, how are ya.? Things are so different. Buy all's, constant gold, or shows with diamonds All day long . ugh. it's too much. I'm glad I made most of my purchases In the "Good Old Days" a few years ago. If I get itchy to buy. I look at what I already have and realize, i don't need or want more.
Hey Lacy....

Geez I meant to reply to you a week ago, just saw a new comment on here by lanai and that is when I realized that I had forgotten to respond to you :(
I am doing well....staying very busy etc.
The "buy all" has just gotten overwhelming to me.....each host is pushing it and in this economy most of us can't be buying too much let alone duplicates of the same item in a different color and such :(

I still have some jewelry that I haven't even worn from 2 years ago....teehee
Thankfully I have sold some of them at the Faire that I sell at with a friend
Nothing high end though, I can't afford the real stuff but I sure love the statement jewelry and Rhinestones necklaces etc.
Hope you are doing well and enjoying the weather where ever you live

If you are a Mommy or fur Mommy I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
0 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Lanai wrote:
10 months ago
Agree with over charging on shipping. They save orders up and shove as many items as possible in one box even if it means breaking items. If it's ever a decent " buy all"
presentation and it's a product with multiple sizes such as multi group ring presentation or clothing , the system will try to charge you for all sizes in each item. That's been going on with TV orders for a couple years, it has been reported several times and evidently nobody can figure out how to fix the issue or it has never been addressed at all. Either way they look desperate with so many "Buy All" presentations, staying on the same item for sometimes up to an hour because nobody is buying and practically begging, then we have those Hosts advising to buy 2 of a high priced item and then sell one to pay for both. They certainly do a good job of making themselves look desperate. Recycling some products from 3+ years ago and advertising as New.
Hi Lanai.....

Sorry this response is late, I just saw my notifications
I agree with everything you are saying, especially about the desperations factor!
Many times I get multiple items in one package and I know the company is getting a better deal in their shipping cost
What is sad is the Host never explains to the viewers that each item in the "buy all" is going to be hit with a separate shipping charge

I am glad you guys explained that to me in the comments.....thank you :)
1 x