Opatra. Question

Lacy

Opatra. Question

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Did anyone else see the presentation on the opatra RF tightening machine. The guest host from London. She had purple hair. I think She said she lost 60 lbs. By using this one device. They showed a picture of her before and after. She lost 1/2 her body in 8 or 9 months by using this machine. She was curvey before and tiny after. Her head was cut off of course in the picture. You could see purple hair. I'm not sure I believe it. What do you think.? Is it true? Or marketing????
2 x

Bella

Re: Opatra. Question

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

What’s with all the bright hair colors on the Opatra reps? Looks ghastly for trying to sell beauty products. I’m not trying to be mean but why would I want to buy a beauty product from someone who looks like they should be on a Mardi Gras float.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

In my previous line of work I did photo retouching in Las vegas. On homes, lol, not so much people. I did people later on. You'd be shocked at what you can change in a photo and make it look real. These days much is done by filters and programs, less by hand, so getting someone to retouch an old photo is pretty much impossible, but yes, anytime I see a photo I'm skeptical.
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 10 months ago

Lacy what device was it the one foe tummy or round wand?
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Boston irish, it was a hand held machine. Either the pro shaper or cavi shaper. Said it was for entire body. Lolo and Kim were on that day. They didn't comment on her comment about her reduction of her size.strangely. Which we all know they usually do.It was a huge transformation for under a year. To have her entire body shrink like that. Like i said, her face wasn't in the photo either. I don't believe it.
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 10 months ago

I bought the cave shaper came with NO directions still have not used it. I did not buy to loose weight . I bought it to try and tighten loose skin I think it may be a pipe dream I will let you know as soon as I try it. I think it does zap you .🤔
0 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

No machine or device is going to make you lose that much weight without counting calories, points or whatever and exercise helps.
0 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

FarmMom wrote:
10 months ago
In my previous line of work I did photo retouching in Las vegas. On homes, lol, not so much people. I did people later on.
-How fun. I love doing photo retouching. Cool work.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Carry on!
0 x