Just Noticed Change In Cart

Lynmarie

Just Noticed Change In Cart

Post by Lynmarie » 11 months ago

I just put something in My Cart and they added: Your Cart is reserved with a countdown of 30:00 Minutes??? Never saw that before until this morning...what is going on??? I guess if you don't purchase they are taking it out in 30:00 minutes...WOW :shock:
3 x

BostonIrish

Re: Just Noticed Change In Cart

Post by BostonIrish » 11 months ago

Lynn Marie I have that happen now and then. I have not had them take it out but I hope they don't do that to you. They also say get 10% off if you check out now why would I do that when I can get 20 off with lc20 try it it may work.😊
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

I see this happen on other sites, and usually they DO take it out, but that's due to limited inventory . . . I always hate that because I'm a scattered worker, so I do a bit here and there and come back layter to finish stuff, lol
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 11 months ago

Hi ladies, I have recently started to see the same message but so far never had anything removed from my cart. Some of the other Shopping Networks will yank them right out of your cart if limited stock to fill confirmed orders even if you remain signed in and still shopping but allotted hold time runs out, which I can't get mad about because they warn they won't hold items in cart after allotted time, it's my fault because I either continue to shop and forget to go check out, I don't check out because I haven't decided if I really want something or usually its because I'm trying to hold to build up enough products to where total price meets Free Shipping. Lol
3 x