NEW TOPIC. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !

Lacy

NEW TOPIC. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Sunday is Mothers day. Is anyone doing something special or just chilling out because we can?
2 x

MaeWest1953

Re: NEW TOPIC. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Lacy wrote:
10 months ago
Sunday is Mothers day. Is anyone doing something special or just chilling out because we can?
Hi Lacy.....
I hope you have a wonderful day :)
As a furbaby mom I will be enjoying that day with a bestie, she has lost her daughter a few years back at only 33 years old and I don't want her to be alone on Mother's Day
Her other daughter is not living in our state and won't be around so a friend and I make sure she is not alone
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Hi Mae,
I am sure you will have a nice relaxing day with you friend. She is lucky to have you as a friend. My son is out of state as well. I will be hanging in the yard on my hammock, Relaxing. And my dog enjoying the yard as well. Until I have to work 2nd shift. I WFH so there is no commute.. Easy day..
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

May all have a wonderful day and enjoy. 😍
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
10 months ago
Lacy wrote:
10 months ago
Hi Lacy.....
I hope you have a wonderful day :)
As a furbaby mom I will be enjoying that day with a bestie, she has lost her daughter a few years back at only 33 years old and I don't want her to be alone on Mother's Day
Her other daughter is not living in our state and won't be around so a friend and I make sure she is not alone
That's so sad Mae, I'm glad she has a friend like you to keep her strong and loved! I have been fortunate not to have lost any kids, but I have heard that whether they are 5 or 50 the heartache is still the same for the parent!

I had a "fancy" mother's day "high noon tea" with my step mom and sister. It was fun getting a bit dressy (although almost didn't make it thanks to brain being stuck on farm mode and couldn't get out the door fast enough), but the bill just about killed me, hahahaha! I think it came out to like $75 a [person. . . I don't know, I feel for that price everything should be overlaid in 24K gold! But the food was very good and I am super picky on restaurant food (always poorly made).

Sunday we are doing a mother's day/birthday combo with the family and all weekend trying to take back the grass which has overgrown everything out here thanks to spring ;D

Happy Mother's day ladies!
0 x