Any good purchases made from other channels.

Lacy

Any good purchases made from other channels.

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

I purchased nice stering dangle earrings, 4 gr silver last night from J _V with free shipping. Under 20.00 w/ bp. I got the tracking info today. ETA 4 days to deliver. Amazing. LC could learn somthing.
1 x

Mapper

Re: Any good purchases made from other channels.

Post by Mapper » 10 months ago

Lacy wrote:
10 months ago
I purchased nice stering dangle earrings, 4 gr silver last night from J _V with free shipping. Under 20.00 w/ bp. I got the tracking info today. ETA 4 days to deliver. Amazing. LC could learn somthing.
I know exactly the earrings you're talking about. I ordered them a while back as a "Super Buy". "Super Buys" are nice because they ship free.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hi Lacy and Mapper......

I use to buy southwestern jewelry from QVC but that is years ago
What I do buy is Beekman 1893 items once in a while from HSN and on ShopNBC I like some of the Waterford Crystal
No one but Shop LC sells the wonderful statement jewelry on the Under 10.00 days that I am a sucker for, lol
I have to admit they are so pretty when I get them and people give compliments cause of the bling

They don't look cheap like many might think....even the Pearls look good
2 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 10 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
10 months ago
Hi Lacy and Mapper......

What I do buy is Beekman 1893 items once in a while from HSN and on ShopNBC I like some of the Waterford Crystal
No one but Shop LC sells the wonderful statement jewelry on the Under 10.00 days that I am a sucker for, lol
I have to admit they are so pretty when I get them and people give compliments cause of the bling

I haven't really jumped into southwest jewelry yet but I do have a lot of jewery from QVC and HSN and do still buy fashions from HSN. I have purchased a few austrian crystal statement pieces from ShopLC. I was never interested in that type of jewelry until I purchased a beetle brooch...then the floral statement necklace....then the lizard brooch....and on and on. lol Some of them remind me of pieces from Tony Malvagna and Heidi Daus. They're just pretty and fun!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Mapper wrote:
10 months ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
10 months ago
Hi Lacy and Mapper......

I haven't really jumped into southwest jewelry yet but I do have a lot of jewery from QVC and HSN and do still buy fashions from HSN. I have purchased a few austrian crystal statement pieces from ShopLC. I was never interested in that type of jewelry until I purchased a beetle brooch...then the floral statement necklace....then the lizard brooch....and on and on. lol Some of them remind me of pieces from Tony Malvagna and Heidi Daus. They're just pretty and fun!

My grandma had a LOT of fun crystal brooches! Sadly I don't know what happened to them after she died :(

I've also bought some statement crystal pieces (so cheap, why not?). I even bought a big crystal cuff bracelet to use in puppy photos when we get a new litter this summer :)

On a side note, I just read that "crystal" is actually high quality glass . . . I actually thought they were some type of mineral crystals . . . The big name company that makes the expensive ones, it's still just glass . . . don't recall where I read that, but it was likely while researching refractive indexs of gemstones, lol.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

I've bought the Shop LC colorful crystal (glass) statement figures, lizard, Hummingbirds, Butterflies etc because of the bling for OUTSIDE. Yes, they look beautiful on a plant, in a planter, on a tree, patio post, a string of stones with glass and one of these hanging with it, etc. And when the sun hits it, it's fabulous! I incorporated that lizard on a log, inside my rock garden. I've even put one of these on a present, right in the middle of the bow. Think kids present, with one of the crystal teddy bears on it. Or butterfly on a wedding present. But really, the outside bling is awesome. I think they are well made and offer great color. JTV has their "Park" one, you know what I mean, but they are way more expensive.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

I was keeping an eye on the other two jewelry - centric channels to see if they would do any specials on Effy pieces. Love the style but expensive. The founder/creator passed away a week or so ago, wasn’t sure if they would do any good deals but didn’t see any. Otherwise, I have been into Facebook live auctions of people selling liquidation merchandise. It’s fun! Especially if you have someone local who does it you get to know them and meet them when you pick your stuff up. Stopped watching HSN long time ago, too much pandering to the audience.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
10 months ago
I was keeping an eye on the other two jewelry - centric channels to see if they would do any specials on Effy pieces. Love the style but expensive. The founder/creator passed away a week or so ago, wasn’t sure if they would do any good deals but didn’t see any. Otherwise, I have been into Facebook live auctions of people selling liquidation merchandise. It’s fun! Especially if you have someone local who does it you get to know them and meet them when you pick your stuff up. Stopped watching HSN long time ago, too much pandering to the audience.
Interesting, I hadn't heard about this before, except for a Tuscon Mineral company that holds auctions on facebook, one of these day's I'll jump in on one :)
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

I buy Clothes, Cosmetics and Beekman products from HSN and/or QVC when they have sales, more from HSN than QVC because HSN has better sales and also offer
a lot of Petite and XSM nice name brand clothing and shoes. If you check every week or so they have really good sale and clearance prices on clothes and shoes. I also buy quite a bit from ShopHQ, I started collecting Waterford around 20 years ago and ShopHQ is the only Live Shopping Network that sells it. Buy only when on sale, but they have some terrific sales, have good sales on Isomer Products and clothes as well. Really good sale on Clothing. And unless otherwise stated as "Final Sale"which is not often, they all refund your money if not satisfied even
if Clearance, especially great at the Holidays because they all 3 have about a total of a 4 month return policy if you take advantage of the Early Holiday Sales. Actually ShopHQ has had extra good sale prices for the past 3-4 days along with Percentage Off and Flash Sales. They had 20% off all purchases over $99 with Free Shipping over $50 today starting around Noon until 11p ET. Even clearance and the coupon code could be used an unlimited amount of times. Have already started buying Birthday and Christmas presents.
1 x