Doorbuster Prices? Haha. No.

CC

Re: Doorbuster Prices? Haha. No.

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I , as many others, have been buying here for years and have watched things change. I changed cable providers and lost
Shoplc for about 2 to 3 years. (saved my pocket book a lot of money) I have only been back a couple of years but there is definitely changes that weren't there previously. (Changes that, in my opinion are not for the better) I have big , and I mean big , cuff and bangle bracelets in emerald, ruby, sapphire, moonstone and 2 in tanzanite that I purchased years ago and paid great prices. They are exquisite. The workmanship is wonderful. Here lately if it has prongs, it is usually sent back as they are so sharp they could scratch you. My bracelets listed above all have prongs and I have never had that problem in the good old days. I still like Shoplc, but some changes they have made in my opinion are not good and I really hope they get back to that channel that I used to love to watch. I buy mostly online now as there are just things in watching some live presentations I can't handle anymore.and I have previously on this forum addressed my issues and dissatisfaction. Shoplc ,by way of this forum, has heard our issues, and it seems like they may be in the process of taking care of some of those issues.. With the 40% off coupon I have added additional beautiful pieces to my collection. Thanks again Shoplc
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Auntie wrote:
4 years ago
BB wrote:
4 years ago
I want to say that … I am not sure with all the complaints on and on if you feel this way why are you still shopping this channel...Constructive criticism with possibly...some ideas on how things could be improved ---- would be my suggestion...Not one shopping channel and I have watched and spend on them all...are not perfect....it would be some positive input as well....
BB, I agree! It’s OK to complain, but you’ve not done the job they are doing so you haven’t walked in their shoes! But you could if you wanted to start a new forum page on only good things that will help our Shop LC come back to life!
Are you a long time shopper? Used to get REMARKABLY BEAUTIFUL STONES IN NICE STRONG SETTINGS W/ smooooooth prongs AND PRICES WERE SOOOOOO GOOD compared to other sites!!!!! I have a tone of cluster rings for example from yrs back that would NOT catch on clothing or skin.... that went away over a yr ago. Now it’s hard to get any ring in a good setting! And I’m not talking about the ten $ stuff, didn’t buy too much of that. It took a week sometimes less to get our NICE ITEMS HOME ON STANDARD S& H. Returns not much longer! Can you understand where is long time shoppers are coming from? And I’m sure that when people have a nice experience it is on here!!!!
9 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I totally agree about the fake apology, actually a waste of time since I don’t believe it. I too have been looking at the major shopping channels today and 6 easy pays on everything and lots of free shipping. I will definitely be taking advantage of it. Some of these door busters, no matter if they are on budget pay, is still too expensive for me. I won’t take the chance and have to return something because I’m still waiting on a refund from the 18th. Each person tells me something differe :!: :!: nt and I am tired of the hassle at ShopLC, the major shopping channels get your refunds super fast and don’t give you a hassle like they have been giving me. I am willing to pay a little more for quality merchandise that will arrive in a few days. Just my opinion
Yes, what she said. :!: :!: :!:
5 x

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I agree with everything said. Last year I bought quite a bit in Black Friday and was very pleased. This year not at all. Expensive, not attractive, the screaming and spending 30 minutes or more on one ring. And let's not forget Opatra and Jojoba oil. Lol
With you 150%
3 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I watched Nicki and tenner after reading some of your comments and I agree. I have gotten that I can hardly watch any more. Most of the hosts drive me crazy.
3 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Auntie wrote:
4 years ago
BB wrote:
4 years ago
I want to say that … I am not sure with all the complaints on and on if yout feel this way why are you still shopping this channel...Constructive criticism with possibly...some ideas on how things could be improved ---- would be my suggestion...Not one shopping channel and I have watched and spend on them all...are not perfect....it would be some positive input as well....
BB, I agree! It’s OK to complain, but you’ve not done the job they are doing so you haven’t walked in their shoes! But you could if you wanted to start a new forum page on only good things that will help our Shop LC come back to life!
Are you a long time shopper? Used to get REMARKABLY BEAUTIFUL STONES IN NICE STRONG SETTINGS W/ smooooooth prongs AND PRICES WERE SOOOOOO GOOD compared to other sites!!!!! I have a tone of cluster rings for example from yrs back that would NOT catch on clothing or skin.... that went away over a yr ago. Now it’s hard to get any ring in a good setting! And I’m not talking about the ten $ stuff, didn’t buy too much of that. It took a week sometimes less to get our NICE ITEMS HOME ON STANDARD S& H. Returns not much longer! Can you understand where is long time shoppers are coming from? And I’m sure that when people have a nice experience it is on here!!!!
SueB- I am 71 years old and I have been watching the TLC problem since way before anyone probably existed. The one thing I remember is our sweet little host that we have now been a very young girl. There was also a gentleman who was missing a finger or two. Can’t remember his name but was a good presenter. Just to let you know I’ve been around for a long time. And I agree. The quality of the jewelry were used to purchase is not the quality of them We have available to us now. So my just buy for grandkids! They are my soft spot. Hope you have a great day and happy holidays to all on the forum.
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I've been shopping all day on different shopping networks and flipping to ShopLC and SLC is the most expensive of all channels! Also, they harp on ONE item for 30 minutes or more while other networks will quickly do a presentation and on to the next which is fabulous as I can quickly shop different items on different channels. PLUS the other shopping channels DO have good prices WITH 6 flex pays if you need it. Let's not forget, they have great camera angles and act professional too! The other shopping channels also fly the products by fast, so no one is stuck on one item they don't want! I will write down the item number and flip to the next channel. Then I will flip to ShopLC - and .... they.....are.....still....on.....the....overpriced.....NON doorbuster....item....that.....I ...don't ....want..... sigh. and then it gets worse for shoplc.

Shoplc's prices are even more on their app! Remember Opatra? It's now $1,000!!!! Jojooba $50! Phenitech dermi device with red,green, blue lights? $50! on and on.... WHY? Why wouldn't the person in charge at Shoplc (black Friday which always always starts on Thanksgiving now) lower their prices but certainly not increase them? Why not have a sitewide 50% off sale? Other channels are doing similar but not Shoplc. Nope - it's over their head!

I'm so fed up with Shoplc and their management style. They don't seem to have a clue how to market.

P.S. I was ready to accept Nikki's and Adi's apology after Aldi apologized via forum. But Nikki's apology was empty. Poorly written and very defensive. She doesn't care like she "acts" to care. She cares about herself and her career. only.

okay, vent over.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so very much for your valuable feedback. We deeply apologize about that some of presentations and pricing is not satisfactory. We have sent your feedback to our website coupon team, shows/programming team, TV pricing/sales team, and our marketing team, so they can use it to further improve in the future. We have also sent your comments regarding Adi's and Nikki's apologies to the Host team so that can get address as well. Thank you so much again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x