Doorbuster Prices? Haha. No.

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Doorbuster Prices? Haha. No.

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I've been shopping all day on different shopping networks and flipping to ShopLC and SLC is the most expensive of all channels! Also, they harp on ONE item for 30 minutes or more while other networks will quickly do a presentation and on to the next which is fabulous as I can quickly shop different items on different channels. PLUS the other shopping channels DO have good prices WITH 6 flex pays if you need it. Let's not forget, they have great camera angles and act professional too! The other shopping channels also fly the products by fast, so no one is stuck on one item they don't want! I will write down the item number and flip to the next channel. Then I will flip to ShopLC - and .... they.....are.....still....on.....the....overpriced.....NON doorbuster....item....that.....I ...don't ....want..... sigh. and then it gets worse for shoplc.

Shoplc's prices are even more on their app! Remember Opatra? It's now $1,000!!!! Jojooba $50! Phenitech dermi device with red,green, blue lights? $50! on and on.... WHY? Why wouldn't the person in charge at Shoplc (black Friday which always always starts on Thanksgiving now) lower their prices but certainly not increase them? Why not have a sitewide 50% off sale? Other channels are doing similar but not Shoplc. Nope - it's over their head!

I'm so fed up with Shoplc and their management style. They don't seem to have a clue how to market.

P.S. I was ready to accept Nikki's and Adi's apology after Aldi apologized via forum. But Nikki's apology was empty. Poorly written and very defensive. She doesn't care like she "acts" to care. She cares about herself and her career. only.

okay, vent over.
9 x

Ginger

Re: Doorbuster Prices? Haha. No.

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I totally agree about the fake apology, actually a waste of time since I don’t believe it. I too have been looking at the major shopping channels today and 6 easy pays on everything and lots of free shipping. I will definitely be taking advantage of it. Some of these door busters, no matter if they are on budget pay, is still too expensive for me. I won’t take the chance and have to return something because I’m still waiting on a refund from the 18th. Each person tells me something different and I am tired of the hassle at ShopLC, the major shopping channels get your refunds super fast and don’t give you a hassle like they have been giving me. I am willing to pay a little more for quality merchandise that will arrive in a few days. Just my opinion
9 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I agree with everything you both said!

Last night while watching The Andy Griffith Show, then Gomer Pyle, USMC, I kept switching the channel from Me-TV to SLC.

Last night they spent about 45 minutes on a rosetone, Vermeil YG over Sterling Silver pink diamond ring with a few white diamonds.

Chip sized baguettes clustered all over but with tiny spaces in between.

The rosetone will wear off, the Vermeil YG will wear off, and the buyer who paid 599.99 will have a silver ring with diamonds with cracks and chips in them.

That fall out.

By then The Carol Burnett Show was on, so I watched Eunice Harper-Higgins play charades with her Mama, and Ed AND Mickey! One of my favorites!

"SUPPLEMENTAL HARDWARE GUIDE."

MAMA: WAIT TILLLL THEEEEE SUN SHINES BELLY. I KNOW THIS SONG, ARE WE THROUGH NOW?

MAMA: LORD I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN.

MICKEY: CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER! CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!

EUNICE: OH SHUT UP YOU UNINVITED LITTLE MOOCHER!

😂🤣😆🤣😅😂😆🤣😅😂🤣😆

I agree with you on N's apology being defensive. It seemed as if she was angry and "chastising" us. It was all about how "badly WE made HER feel."

Oh well.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! 🌺🌞🌺
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Agree. Last night when on w Tenner
she went on about how she was working tonight
because she cared. Same line of bs
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I totally agree about the fake apology, actually a waste of time since I don’t believe it. I too have been looking at the major shopping channels today and 6 easy pays on everything and lots of free shipping. I will definitely be taking advantage of it. Some of these door busters, no matter if they are on budget pay, is still too expensive for me. I won’t take the chance and have to return something because I’m still waiting on a refund from the 18th. Each person tells me something different and I am tired of the hassle at ShopLC, the major shopping channels get your refunds super fast and don’t give you a hassle like they have been giving me. I am willing to pay a little more for quality merchandise that will arrive in a few days. Just my opinion
I also agree.
Ginger, you might need to get you bank/CC co. involved. This is way too long to be waiting. Unreal.
3 x

Hollie

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
Agree. Last night when on w Tenner
she went on about how she was working tonight
because she cared. Same line of bs
Yeah, it's called A JOB. Duh.
Lots of people are working. More important jobs too.
Lol
I can hardly watch lately.
**The phones are going crazy!!*
ITEMS SOLD

And with hardly watching, I saw two hosts melt down in tears over some personal stories. 😳😮😯😂
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I cant believe it. Every item takes forever. Tenner Amit, etc. all say today and today only. They are right because couple days later its cheaper. The clock is a joke. Saying its a final price has become a joke. Then they become desperate, so they use hungry kids. Do they think I want to buy jewelry when he talks about sad stuff. All companies give alot of charity. No one uses the charity to get the customers to buy stuff. You want us to buy stuff ?? Stop with these games. Sell your stuff like you used to.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I agree 100% with everyone here posting. It's getting on my nerves so much at the lack of being professional. Moving from one item to the next item - mistake, wait, mistake, wait - they ask, do we do this one now? I mean, who what why is there not a schedule of products in queue and script done already? Even the sets could be decorated more professionally.

Why do the male hosts interrupt the female hosts in the middle of their presentation? Also, sometimes, (Tenner) will just jabber without making any sense?? Why? Show respect by not butting in at the very least.

Also, am I getting a romantic vibe from Nikki with Tenner? Forgive me if not but I've always wondered. :oops:
5 x

Hollie

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I agree 100% with everyone here posting. It's getting on my nerves so much at the lack of being professional. Moving from one item to the next item - mistake, wait, mistake, wait - they ask, do we do this one now? I mean, who what why is there not a schedule of products in queue and script done already? Even the sets could be decorated more professionally.

Why do the male hosts interrupt the female hosts in the middle of their presentation? Also, sometimes, (Tenner) will just jabber without making any sense?? Why? Show respect by not butting in at the very least.

Also, am I getting a romantic vibe from Nikki with Tenner? Forgive me if not but I've always wondered. :oops:
Yup. I've gotten the vibe too.
I have no clue but you're not alone.
He has value iykwim.
4 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I agree also with the long winded showing of the merchandise.

I also don't believe anything nicki said. Frankly I dont even believe she wrote it. I believe she cares about herself only.
And for shoplc to allow any of their host to behave in such a manner. they should of been fired. They made a fool out of all of us, their good customers. It eats at my stomach that they treat us like this and get away with it.
And dont get me started with cheryl. I'm dont ranting.
Happy Thanksgiving ladies. Hope your day was blessed
4 x