Love Chris and Becky working together and Michele and Steve also!!

MaeWest1953

Love Chris and Becky working together and Michele and Steve also!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

I am watching Becky and Chris right now and it's always such a joy to listen to them because they are stable, professional and yet they know how to have fun.....and you can tell they genuinely enjoy each others company :)
Becky knows how to share the time with anyone she works with, she doesn't hog all the camera time like others
Her words are not redundant, she doesn't have the same ole little paragraphs and "sayings" repeating herself constantly, she definitely is not boring

Chris is of course easy on the eyes and his voice and demeanor is classy with a tad of fun wit :)
He has learned his job well and you can see he enjoys working at ShopLC
Michele and Steve are having fun while he is visiting and I crack up when those two are together
You can see he really likes her, they hit if off immediately when they met about a year or so ago and vice versa :)

Michele and Becky are full of good ideas too, they know different ways of presenting the items
I love the different clothes they both wear, never having to see them in the same boring colors and of course I will add that Hunter, Matt and Chris are always nicely dressed
Going to give a shout out to Heather also, she works well with many :)

Never do I have to change the channel when all the above mentioned great Hosts are working....
3 x

Lacy

Re: Love Chris and Becky working together and Michele and Steve also!!

Post by Lacy » 11 months ago

Mae, I agree. About hunter. Remember when he started, he always talked over everyone. He finally settled in.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 11 months ago

I haven't been able to get here for a while and I don't know why. I totally agree with you about the hosts. I've been very pleased to see Hunter finally calming down and not shouting like he did. I think it was a holdover from his previous job.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Serge wrote:
11 months ago
I haven't been able to get here for a while and I don't know why. I totally agree with you about the hosts. I've been very pleased to see Hunter finally calming down and not shouting like he did. I think it was a holdover from his previous job.
Welcome back Serge!!

I am glad you got on again, I know I wasn't here for quite some time but finally came back to enjoy some very "spirited" conversations to say the least (some of those posts have been deleted though and I am sure who was behind that....lol)
Hunter is really good at what he is doing, he appears more comfortable now and of course I LOVE his shirts, tee hee
He is good for the eyes ;) ;)

1 x

MaeWest1953

@ Lacy and Bella.....

Hi to both of you.....I can't remember which one of you posted the subject about "post is gone...poof!" or something to that effect but I see it has been removed just like you thought it would be AND the post called "Favorite Hosts" is also in the wind....
Too bad, but we know who didn't like it but hopefully a few could maybe have learned from it
All we want is to be able to say our feelings on bad behaviour and the non professionalism and stop the goofing around and SELL THE ITEM!

I enjoy when a Host can share a few tidbits of family life and experiences but when we have to hear it ALL THE TIME about their Gold that they wear and talk about family members it gets to be overwhelming!
ShopLC is doing well in getting some new faces to host.....we have been lucky to get the ones they currently have :)
Of course we all have our favorites :)
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 11 months ago

I agree about Steve and Michele. In fact, I like Steve with anyone. I find him amusing.

I haven't seen Chris yet, but I love Becky, Heather, Katie, Michele, Dionne, and Cheryl. I know she's exuberant, but I find her very knowledgeable, and she's one of the few hosts who actually answers my questions on air when I write in.

Hunter is coming along nicely, too. He seems like a nice man.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 11 months ago

Glad to see Steve in studio, he does a great job.

I’ve found Katie to be less than what I thought as of late. I don’t know if she’s “over it” but I think she got too used to being paired with Tony and him dominating the conversations. I don’t find her contributing much worth these days.

Missing Michelle for sure!! She and Heather seem to go anywhere on the calendar, less Heather more Michelle.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Hi Lah2001......

If I remember correctly you used to be here yakking with us back in 2022.....was that you?
I recall the name and the pretty necklace you show on your account :)
Wait till you see Chris!! just sayin ;)

You have great choices in favorite Hosts....I like each one you mentioned and YES I like Cheryl too, she seems like a nice person and since I am a loud person myself her boldness is no bother to me
I like how she has been trying to dress nicely and do her hair now :)
Steve is always a joy to watch and many of the Hosts seem to enjoy him when he is in town :)

Joshuatheemerald....I completely agree with your opinion on Steve....I really like him and the minute I saw him last year I knew he was going to be fun
Heather and Michele are always fun to watch too!
0 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 11 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
11 months ago

If I remember correctly you used to be here yakking with us back in 2022.....was that you?
I recall the name and the pretty necklace you show on your account :)
Wait till you see Chris!! just sayin ;)

You have great choices in favorite Hosts....I like each one you mentioned and YES I like Cheryl too, she seems like a nice person and since I am a loud person myself her boldness is no bother to me
I like how she has been trying to dress nicely and do her hair now :)
Steve is always a joy to watch and many of the Hosts seem to enjoy him when he is in town :)

Hey MaeWest--yes, I've been on the forum for a couple of years on and off. I've shopped at ShopLC since 2013 as well. Thank you for the compliment on the necklace in my picture (I made it).

When does Chris usually present? I must keep missing him.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Hi again Lah2001......

You can catch Chris on the Night Owl shows.....in fact he should be on tonight at midnight Pacific time for me
Now Hunter and him do the Night Owl shows most of the time but Chris is there more often....
When he is working with Becky, Michele or Heather he is more relaxed.....seems to have fun and NOT having to deal with being interrupted or not being able to talk much because certain hosts think they are far more important :(

I love your talent, that is amazing to be able to make things that beautiful.....:)
You are welcome.....
2 x