Love Chris and Becky working together and Michele and Steve also!!

Lanai

Re: Love Chris and Becky working together and Michele and Steve also!!

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

I personally mostly agree with the above Hosts picks except Cheryl. If you actually listen to her. it's easy to catch her in "half truths" often and giving wrong information. Said one day when selling gold that there was 26 Grams to a Troy Ounce and I think we all know she knows its 31.1 grams per Troy ounce. She also is the worst one to push 10k and 14k as Investment Opportunities, which they are not, they make sturdy pretty jewelry, not enough percentage of Gold in them to ever be profitable. She's also the "Fluffer" for Ankur's antics and so called Treasure Chest Deals. Also when she"presents"for him, can't stand the constant ongoing supposed" text messages" and phone calls to take prices lower when items aren't selling. Its like an SNL skit. As well as buying jewelry items while presenting and blatantly stating she is for her and her sister or to resell. She purchased 30 Palm Stones last week to resell because she stated so, and pulled out her phone for Fast Buy. Lastly this incident came a week or so ago, when Chris and Becky, were at the end of their shift, and the last item was a 1ct Tanzanite with Zircon Ring, pretty, and Chris dropped it to a extremely good price if someone was looking to buy one. There was like around 50 total and only a few had sold and Chris and Becky both said that they were going to purchase one as soon as they got off air and the wonderful Becky Booker leaned toward the camera prior to signing off and said Guys, this is a great buy and you need to come on in now and take advantage of this price and don't just put it in your cart but check out because as much as I love her and she's my good friend, I am telling you when Cheryl gets here today and checks prior show items she will clean them all out. I believe Becky any day over any of the rest. Just saying what my observations have been. Obviously everyone has favorites and their own opinions, and should be able to without Posts being deleted off the Forum because a certain person or several people didn't like the truth.
4 x

Lanai

Now, since I will probably be banned I am going to say everything I want. Overnight this week Friday morning when Deanna and Adi was working together, she asked when he was working again and he said he was scheduled one more overnight this month and then wasn't on the schedule at all, none in June, but he was doing other projects so the next and last one scheduled might be the last time for Hosting unless called as a fill in. And Deanna said yeah, this month might be my last also. Also numerous times when Adi would say for the customers to text them, they liked hearing from everyone. She said yes, but please be kind. Always talking about her broke down van and parts falling off all the time and at the same time talks about how much Gold she has purchased since coming to SHOPLC and trips taken or planned apparently going to the UK next month, while Stacy was going to try to meet up with Adi this week while stopping in the UK for a few days after having been to Italy and somewhere else. And she always says that she's buying Gold to buy Groceries one day if needed. Go wherever you want, buy and spend whatever you want, but don't talk out of both sides of your mouth.
Lastly LoLo started adding to her sign off message " No Bullying in 2023 and that includes the internet and all social media platforms.
Don't personally believe thet any of us were being Bullies, we just were chatting about how things have really changed and the inappropriate comments, dress and some telling the same stories constantly, stealing other Hosts stories, trying to be the center of attention and as we know the 2 that whisper and giggle the whole time on air , talking like they are out for lunch somewhere instead of working and presenting items seemingly not caring if they sell anything or not and Management allowing these behaviors.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Lanai, so well put! That is what I kept trying to let forum contributors know that it was not bullying, but trying to fix issues that seem to plague certain hosts. I haven’t posted since that “ordeal” last week but I did want to let you know I agree with your observations with Cheryl and Becky. Finally, someone besides me knows and realizes 10kt and 14kt gold jewelry is not for investment purposes! Also some people do not want to hear the truth and in their eyes they are never wrong. Great job for catching the Troy ounce calculation!
1 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

Buying gold jewelry isn't really the way to invest in gold. I buy gold jewelry because I like the way it looks. If I want to invest in gold, I'll purchase solid gold bullion and coins and store them very safely.

I will say, though, on the resale topic, that a couple of years back I bought a $160 diamond ring on ShopLC, and a few months later, I sold it online for $800. It wasn't gold, either, it was sterling silver.

Reselling online is possible in certain cases, but you have to have the time to wait for the right buyer, and you can't count on that sale money.
1 x

Lanai

Thanks for your the support Bella.!!!
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

lah2001 wrote:
10 months ago
Buying gold jewelry isn't really the way to invest in gold. I buy gold jewelry because I like the way it looks. If I want to invest in gold, I'll purchase solid gold bullion and coins and store them very safely.

I will say, though, on the resale topic, that a couple of years back I bought a $160 diamond ring on ShopLC, and a few months later, I sold it online for $800. It wasn't gold, either, it was sterling silver.

Reselling online is possible in certain cases, but you have to have the time to wait for the right buyer, and you can't count on that sale money.
Oh congratulations Lah2001....

How wonderful for you to make that profit on a ShopLC ring....how exciting
I guess they do sell some quality pieces and that was one of them :)
There are many gorgeous items I see but don't know jewelry
The Gold push by them is boring, boring, boring though
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Oh Lanai.....

Reading the two posts you wrote above gave me hope....lol
Imagine Night Owl without the CONSTANT stories of someones Grandfather and the Gold he bought.....she did it again about 10 minutes ago....and the "oooohhhhh" sayings along with the same ole montra verbiage that she copied from some other Hosts....YAWN
I agree with everything you said....I saw the show with Adi and her
But must have fallen asleep when the schedule came up....

Apparently the Hosts make plenty of money, Matt is in Florida right now so he can plan a wedding and off to Mexico to look for wedding venues.....how fun
Yes the boring one is in the UK and I heard the other one brag about going to England soon yet is crying the blues about household problems......

As for Lolo spewing her new "saying" I laughed when I heard it but didn't know she added the Internet and social media nonsense as well
Such a fake person....like her fake nails lol

Did I ever share with you how a certain Host joined a ShopLC gripe group about 6 months ago?
My girlfriends neighbor had been a member and would tell my friend the dish on what was going on there.....heehee
Apparently that "righteous Host" came in under the radar and when the admin found out he posted a scathing announcement
Sadly the admin blew up over the sneaky move of that Host and shut the group down because they knew they would have never allowed a host in the group

We are not being bullies.....it's ok for them to state their feelings each time they sign off and that is just another way of intimidation to anyone who may have dislikes for them
I barely watch Lolo because of her phoniness but sometimes I catch a show when I just turned the TV on but I don't stay long
The baby talk is like nails on a chalkboard.....
1 x