Craig Interrupting Gaia

Serge

Craig Interrupting Gaia

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

Craig kept interrupting Gaia when she was talking and I thought how rude he was being. One time it was just to talk about a trip he was planning or had planned to take to Italy. As you can tell I had already tuned him out! It amazes me that his wife can work with him. I was happy to hear that she'll be in the studio in July.
3 x

Lynmarie

Re: Craig Interrupting Gaia

Post by Lynmarie » 10 months ago

Just wondering Serge, why isn't Katie going to be in the studio until July?
3 x

Lanai

Clearance Again!!

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Can't believe that they are already doing another Clearance Event. Unbelievable. It's literally every month. Only companies in Financial Trouble pull these antics. I certainly won't be spending money in items that can't even be returned. That's a policy that certainly needs changed. If the company truly believed in the products that they are selling, then accepting Clearance as Returns Would Not be a Problem. They know they are pawning off mostly junk that wouldn't sale and returns. I know that some of the Hosts are always talking about other companies raising prices before marking them down for Sales/Clearance Events but they are very Guilty of this.as well.
4 x

Lacy

Re: Clearance

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Lanai, I agree. Other channels let you return all items including clearance. Lc has their own rules. I noticed the ticker banner with "All Sales Final" on my tv is small. The lettering is small. Is this a new sales tactic. Are they hoping we don't notice it. ?
1 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

Hosts interrupting other hosts is a big pet peeve of mine. It's so rude.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Yeah I haven't seen Katie on much either. Which one is Craig? The one is Australia?
1 x

Serge

No FarmMom Craig is Katie's husband and is from England. I didn't hear that she wasn't going to be on air in July and that's a first except when she had the baby. I too am sick of these clearance sale and LC is the only ones that I know of that won't let you return items. I too won't be buying much especially big ticket items. Another person who has been missing is Tony. I sure don't mind his hollering at us when people don't buy his expensive stuff!
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Is it me or has Craig's "accent" become more pronounced of lately? Was just noticing while on with Katie today.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Can't remember which 2 Hosts were on over the weekend but they were talking about how Tony was off getting married. Feel much sorrow for anyone that has to put up with that personality 24/7. Not enough money in the world for that. Just my opinion...
6 x

Serge

I got a chuckle from that Lania but sadly I totally agree with you!
4 x