ALL SALES FINAL

Lacy

ALL SALES FINAL

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Pre Memorial Day clearance!! All sales are final. Since Memorial Day is 2 weeks away. This will not be the last Memorial Day clearance. You can't return it unless its damaged.
9 x

Ena

Re: ALL SALES FINAL

Post by Ena » 10 months ago

It means no buys for me. I refuse to spend money if I can't return the item.
All Sales Final also means switching to other shopping networks to watch, and possibly buy...
9 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

I agree 100%. Seems as if this Company has a Clearance Event every time the wind blows. They expect their customers to buy high priced gold and gem items with absolutely NO RETURNS. That's absurd. Other shopping channels offer returns on Clearance, but then they don't have a Clearance Event monthly. Dionne and Katy said today that they had to "Clear the Vault." They always say that but are still selling items many years old. It appears to be a sinking ship and they don't help themselves any with the NO RETURN POLICY and the inappropriate actions and dress of many of the hosts.
8 x

Lanai

Lacy,
Your totally right, after this Clearance, then there will be a Memorial Day Clearance and an After Memorial Day Clearance, Schools Out Clearance, Pre Summer Clearance, Summer Clearance, 4th of July Clearance, Back To School Clearance, Labor Day Clearance, Post Summer Clearance, Pre-Fall Clearance, Fall Clearance and then all the Pre Holiday, Holiday and Post Holiday Clearance Events will begin all over again, with each one offering the same items. Ridiculous!!!
9 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

LETS NOT FORGET THE CLEARANCE CLEARANCE. You know the clearance you have before a clearance. They have not had that one yet so dont let the cat out of the vault. How many of you notice how many times some of these items have been in clearance sales. You see some of the items over & over again in sale after sale. There are some of the items they can not give away. Why do people buy from them when it can not be returmed, what is wrong with them, or do they have money to throw away. Because that is what they are doing if there is a problem & can not return it.
5 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

For me, I don’t like when I see an item I know I purchased for less be sold on clearance for a higher price than what I paid a few months ago!!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Howdy to everyone and welcome Joshuatheemerald.....

I am cracking up reading all of your comments.....too funny
Carribeangirl.....your "clearance, clearance" was perfect :lol:
Well I will admit that I have bought from clearance shows in the past and thankfully the item was in great condition but it's not something I like to do
Also I can't buy much anyway now due to the economy and really don't need anything but I still enjoy watching some of the Hosts when nothing is on TV

I have to chime in that a certain Host was wearing a "wanna be Hunter shirt" yesterday and I just started to laugh because he IS NEVER going to be or look like handsome Hunter!
Hunter has class when selecting his shirts and when someone is copying another they always look so obvious....lol

Anyway back to the clearances......I believe the customer can return an item if it's damaged, right?
Yesterday I did see some merch that I have never seen before but I don't watch ShopLC every hour of the day
They were selling these little handbags for 4.99 and they FLEW out of there!
When a commercial comes on the program I am watching then I jump over there to take a gander....
Of course I do watch the Night Owl shows more cause Chris and Becky are there and Michelle too :)

You have to admit that the Night Owl regular shows are fun cause there are some great deals :D
2 x

Lanai

I agree that the Night Owl presentation usually have the best prices. Have trouble sleeping so I watch them probably more than the . others. Also agree with seeing items supposedly on Clearance and I either had purchased or seen those items presented for much less than the Clearance Price. It is always basically the same products over and over that don't sell with the new gimmick of throwing in a few Gold or Platinum pieces as well as the "MODANI" items, that they claim are being sold for many thousands off dollars more to everyone else in the world but to SHOPLC customers only , they are being offered at like a $6,000 + discount. Something stinks with all that mess as well.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

I haven’t watched the Night Owls hours before. I am east coast so it doesn’t start for me until 3am and I am not an early riser either to catch the last hour LOL. Maybe I’ll have a cup of coffee with my dessert tonight and try to stay up for an hour or so to check it out!
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

I got suckered by the pre clearance event, but I feel good about this one for once. Bought a matching pendant necklace to a ring I already have. Normal price was $89.99 but they always liked to raise it to $129,99. The other night it was selling for $49.99, and since I had tried too many times before to get it on auction and failed, I jumped at this chance.

Did I NEED it? NOPE. But I'll never see that price again and the last time I wore the ring I had wished I had the matching pendant, lol, so I guess it's worth it.

Also some of their 10K gold rings seemed absurdly low priced, but I wasn't studying them too closely the day they came on.
0 x