Where is Greeneyez?

FarmMom

Where is Greeneyez?

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

I have noticed she hasn't been on in a long while, or maybe she's been laying low with all the drama?

Should I send her a message and check in on her?
1 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Where is Greeneyez?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Hi FarmMom......

Ok, I give......who is Greeneyez? lol
Just a first initial so they don't come here and try to start whining again please.....teehee
2 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

Hi all! Has there been drama? I was very busy getting ready for vacation the last couple of weeks and now I’m on vacation. Just thot I’d pop in and say hi and saw this message!

I’ll check back in when vacay is over! :)
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
11 months ago
Hi all! Has there been drama? I was very busy getting ready for vacation the last couple of weeks and now I’m on vacation. Just thot I’d pop in and say hi and saw this message!

I’ll check back in when vacay is over! :)
Ohhhhhhh, man! You missed a whole lot, hahaha! Have fun on the vacay!!
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Oh for crying out loud FarmMom!!!!

Boy did your post and question go right over my BLANK HEAD.....TEE HEE
I thought you were asking about one of the Host that came in whining about being a victim, lol
That is why I was suggesting an "initial" only :)

Geez, I can't believe I have made that mistake but now you will understand why my response may have seemed a little weird.....Sorry :(
So Greeneyesbluesigns......you most certainly missed some huge drama thanks to a couple of Hosts coming in here and not liking what we had to say
Even had some disguised minions show up and start blasting many of us for writing about their favorite hosts in such a horrible way....

Funny thing was that they gave themselves up right away in their verbiage within the redundant posts
We even had a few posts removed because of that but we all are pretty sure who was behind that move :roll:
In fact one of our members came in and posted a shout out post about how the Member comes in and post their drama and then they removed the post...lol
That post also got deleted.....hmmmm

So anyway, I hope you have a wonderful vaca and only wished you invited us to go with you..... :lol:
2 x