Kim I The Karen Wig

Serge

Kim I The Karen Wig

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

Kim is on this morning with Karen who has on the Karen wig. I think Karen looks cute in hers but poor Kim left the set to put one on too. She came back on and I don’t know if it’s the way she styled it but she looks like a clown. I hate to make fun of her and maybe it’s because the color doesn’t work for her but I wish she would take it off!
3 x

FarmMom

Re: Kim I The Karen Wig

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

I saw Karen in the karen wig but not Kim!

Karen was wearing a different wig the other day and everyone was complementing her on how nice her hair looked and then she admitted it was a ShopLC wig.

But, honestly I feel like wigs are best bought when you CAN see them on a real person, instead of a mannequin ;)

Now if we could just get one on Tony . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 10 months ago

Oh, sad I missed that. I like when Karen sells wigs. It's fun to watch her go through the process of putting them on and styling them!
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

Serge,
I did see that wig segment with Kim and it was so bad that I almost felt bad for her. I wish someone in the Production team would have told her to take it off. Not trying to be mean but it was even on crooked and definitely wrong for her skin color. It looked like maybe someone dressed up to attend a Costume Party. Karen used to have a quite large selection in her Wig Line she sold on ShopLc. I don't know why anyone would buy a wig that couldn't be tried on first and especially during a Clearance Sale with No Returns.
Serge, seems like we may have a similar sense of humor. It was good for an early morning laugh....
Glad you posted about it!!!
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Thanks Serge for sharing this!

I would have been laughing, sorry....
That person is obnoxious and serves her right....she thinks she is a Barbie doll and I would think she would have glanced in a mirror before she allowed herself to come on air looking like that
Got me thinking though....perhaps the crew should have warned her how bad she looked but maybe they may not be fans of her either.....just sayin
What better way to get back at someone....lol

I agree with you all that Karen is a delight....a class act who knows her business :D
1 x