1 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Camera only showing models hand.

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Bella wrote:
10 months ago
How unnecessarily funny! Lighten up!
Bella you rock!!
This comment is hilarious and right on point, no one is being mean....I am simply laughing visualizing a Bird :)
1 x

FarmMom

Re: Camera only showing models hand.

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

curiosity wrote:
10 months ago
How unnecessarily mean!!!
Shoot, you want unnecessarily mean, don't EVER ask a question on a gem forum without PHD credentials, lol. Some of those places take no greater pleasure than ROASTING the person looking for information and gloating over their superior knowledge. I actually was banned from a gem forum because I asked too many questions, and those people were AWFUL. I was on a quest for knowledge, so I ignored their snide comments and off-hand remarks.
The existence of the forum WAS to help further knowledge, but as soon as the main admins caught of whiff of something they didn't know much on, instead of admitting it, they preferred to attack me for asking questions.

I went on another forum, asked the same questions, and those individuals admitted they had no idea, and we went back and forth trying to find ways to get answers. Their suggestions were a great help to me, although still not providing new answers, they at least extended my knowledge. Despite the harshness of one forum, I learned that my quest was a correct one, for if two different gem forums with a lifetime of knowledge hadn't seen my stones, I knew I was on to something possibly exciting.

As far as "flying away", it could have been meant as a snide remark, or it could have been meant only as a visual comedy scene, like the old days when cartoons were actually GOOD. That's what I SAW in my mind, and it did make me giggle. I didn't think of it as a "maybe she'll leave for good" sort of comment . . .
1 x