Camera only showing models hand.

Lacy

Camera only showing models hand.

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

Has anyone else noticed in the past few days. The camera is not showing the host who is modeling the jewelry so much as before. Showing their hand mostly. They do keep the camera on the other host more who is dropping the prices. Even with earrings and necklaces they only show the host modeling, for a minute. They are showing clips of the item instead.
Finally. Not seeing cleavage, weird expressions etc. Just concentrating on the jewelry.
(I'm still not buying during clearance. )I'm happy to see the change.
3 x

Tina

Re: Camera only showing models hand.

Post by Tina » 10 months ago

Yes I noticed the change. I love it. i'm wondering if it's because (according to the forum) there have been a lot of complaints about the hosts hair? I was going to ask whose hair has been criticized?
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 10 months ago

I hope they keep this format.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Honestly, I think they focus too much on the chatter. I do like seeing items from a full host shot (like earrings and necklaces to get an idea of size and fit, but i HATE when you have NOTHING b ut the "coming up soon" item in the corner and a two hosts yapping about something I can't see. Often they have too many graphics flashing around, so even the item listing isn't seeable.

I like how QVC does it with nice constant graphics that are clear on the side. not that I watch too often, so maybe it was just that one moment, lol.

I don't like too much upclose shots as the camera filters are always super contrasted and saturated and designed to make things look larger. But a nice mix of product only, on host close up, and on host waist up.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Tina......

It is becoming a problem to mention the names of the Host so that could be a reason you haven't heard an answer
I know I have mentioned some names and my stuff has been deleted, the host are trolling and complaining
Anything they don't like is now being taken down if one of them goes crying to who ever they cry too

It's ok to be unprofessional, tacky, bossy, dis-respectful etc. but we are not allowed to share our thoughts and feelings towards them.....
2 x

MaeWest1953

Hi members......

I have also noticed the new angles and camera positions and I like them depending on the host
Don't want to see the scary facial/mouth movements, the swaying back and forth with the hand on the hip, the fake smiles that don't extend all the way on the face, tacky cleavage etc.

Most of the Hosts are nice to look at except for those that are so in love with themselves and they think we should also be!
That Male and certain Females know who they are....lol
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 10 months ago

I totally agree with you MaeWest and sadly I knew which host you were describing. The only reason I can think of for her constantly putting her hand on her hip or even her shoulder is to keep it from flapping around like a bird!
2 x

MaeWest1953

Serge wrote:
10 months ago
I totally agree with you MaeWest and sadly I knew which host you were describing. The only reason I can think of for her constantly putting her hand on her hip or even her shoulder is to keep it from flapping around like a bird!
OMG Serge!!

I can't stop laughing :lol:
A bird? now that is perfect :)
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

Maybe she’ll fly away!!! HEHE
2 x

curiosity

Post by curiosity » 10 months ago