Not About Hosts

MayFlowers

Not About Hosts

Post by MayFlowers » 10 months ago

So a few Thursdays ago, Tony Diniz and Jessica were on and Tony hyped up the following Saturday's show, saying that he would be showing special indicolite. Then Saturday evening came and he was indeed on air again with Jessica, but they showed tanzanite all night. Not one single indicolite piece. No mention of his promise from a few days ago.
THEN the following day, Sunday, Cheryl was on with Adi showing indicolite and stating loudly that Adi was the reason they had these gems as he was the only person who acquires gems for ShopLC. Could this have been passive aggressive against Tony for sometimes claiming to bring certain items into ShopLC?

Then I haven't seen Tony on since that Saturday a few weeks ago. I miss him! I know he's the personality type of "love him or hate him" but I do really like him. I don't really care if he was fibbing about bringing gems if Adi supplied them instead. I think he tells exciting stories and I'm watching it for entertainment value.
What happened here? Has anyone seen Tony? I want to watch him wherever he is.
3 x

Lanai

Re: Not About Hosts

Post by Lanai » 10 months ago

I guess its been a week or so ago , and i don't remember which 2 Hosts were chatting about Tony being off because he was getting Married. Guess we will find out if he did or not when he returns because you know Michele is not scared to ask him anything. Lol
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hi Mayflowers and Lanai.....

I didn't know that Tony has not been on air for awhile since I never watch during the hours he is usually on but I can imagine the disappointment for you hoping to see him doing the show he promised on the Indicolite and then nothing :(
Were you able to buy any when Adi was on?

My curiosity is why hasn't Tanner been hosting?
Reading that Tony is getting married is cool for him....but not for the gals that adore him here....teehee

Lanai you are so correct about what you said about Michele....she has no fear!!
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

Maewest,

I believe I read elsewhere on the forum that Tenner has had some documented legal issues that can be found by searching his name online.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
10 months ago
Maewest,

I believe I read elsewhere on the forum that Tenner has had some documented legal issues that can be found by searching his name online.
Hi Joshuatheemerald.....

Oh wow, that is not good :(
When I get some time I must go check it out....hope he will be okay
I always thought he was a character and Michele working with him would be fun to watch
Thanks for the info....
I best get some sleep after I leave here in a couple of minutes.....good night
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

That does seem a bit passive aggressive . . . Tony ALWAYS claimed to be the one to get almost every stone for ShopLC "out of my personal collection, Ladies and gentlemen,"

It irritated me to no end.
2 x

MayFlowers

Post by MayFlowers » 10 months ago

Oh good to know he's on vacation getting married! I was just reading too much into things.

No I didn't buy, Cheryl & Adi were only showing loose gemstones including just one piece of indicolite. I really didn't watch the show, just clicked through to see what they were showing and who was on. Uninterested, I clicked off.
1 x