Another two posts bite the dust.....truth is hard to take sometimes

MaeWest1953

Another two posts bite the dust.....truth is hard to take sometimes

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Well folks it appears a certain Host didn't like the truth about their behavior.....my post wouldn't last 24 hours but I was glad to be able to have 40 views on it :)
Also it appears that we customers are not allowed to get educated about the Gems that are being sold on air by the Hosts either!

One of our good and educated members here on Gem stones and such provided a great post on the ways to know about a certain stone and if it is "real" and what is "fake"
That post was quite educational and helpful for many on what to look for when buying jewelry on ShopLC
Why that is a sin to post is a mystery to me :roll:

Just goes to show that ShopLC hosts ARE reading the forums.....lol
Let's see how long this post last...no names are being mentioned so no rule is being broken.... :roll:
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Re: Another two posts bite the dust.....truth is hard to take sometimes

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

Aww! Which ones were deleted?? How sad! We should be able to share freely so long as there is no profanity or violence.
4 x

MaeWest1953

joshuatheemerald wrote:
10 months ago
Aww! Which ones were deleted?? How sad! We should be able to share freely so long as there is no profanity or violence.
I agree but they are crybabies, so oh well...
My complaint was towards a host who was on last night, and I am sure that host will be checking here nightly to make sure no one speaks the truth about them.....lol
Another post that was taken down was good information about fake and real Gemstones....I just explained that in my post :)
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

I think . . . it may not have been so much about the STONES as it was about hosts living lies and deceiving us. I mentioned one host specifically by name and called their life into question, and the last time I did that, it was also deleted . . . which shows me i was correct, and truly they have done a great job deleting most info off the internet about themselves. Quite a feat, but I have seen it done before.

There are a few relics to their past, and other forums questioning their stories . . . but often NO information is as much of a clue as actual information.

ESPECIALLY if you claim to be someone important or of high standing . . .

But you know me . . . I'm just "Bloviating" ;) ;)
2 x

MaeWest1953

FarmMom.....you are hilarious :lol:

I love that word you used, too funny
Yes I am thinking the post was some info on truth too in regards to a certain person, now i recall
But hey....why not call it out? customers should know when they are being told "un-truths"
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

I guess I am a little behind. Which hosts are gone. I just do not watch much during the sales, you can not return & I am not blessed with money to buy gold. Maybe one day. When my husband & I retired we had a very good nest of money. Then I was told that I have a bad blood disorder that is genetic. So 90% of our money went by, by. Now it is hard to buy food let alone gold. I just can not think of who is gone, I have not seen LoLO. Is she one of them?
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

Hi CarribeanGirl! First let me say I so sorry to hear about your health issue and hope things will be better for you and your husband in the future, you’re in my prayers. I believe the posts were in references to “ posts” that were deleted, no “hosts” have left lately.
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 10 months ago

Hello Bella, I did realize that after I re read my post again that I messed up. I always re read every thing I post. I sell a few things on e bay & I always re read my post making sure I got every thing right. I think my head gets a head of my hands. You are so sweet, thinking of me & my illness, I am one of those people that I have one thing wrong with & the &the drs. fix it then something else happens. This blood disorder I have It was not found until I was almost 50 yrs. old. My son passed away from it when he was 25, that is when we found that I also had the genes for it & suffer from it. I can not remember the posts that bit the dust. If there is nothing bad in them they should not take them off???? If they allow the hosts to dress like that the posts should still be there?? Thank You For Your Kindness, have a Great Holiday Weekend
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

You as well CaribbeanGirl! Take care.
0 x

MaeWest1953

Carribeangirl.....

You know I think of you often and say prayers of comfort for you
We can't repeat what we wrote because the crybaby Hosts are watching and will complain to have our opinions deleted
One of the Host actually signed in here and whined about how we should be kind yada yada....
Then some minions of that Host came in too and bashed us for being mean people

It was so obvious especially when they never come here to participate and some are brand new members...lol
So we all know who is who and we yak about the inventory, continuing clearances, unprofessionalism and the like cause we are not being mean
Just sharing what is being presented on TV !!
1 x