Tuesday night cleavage

Bella

Re: Tuesday night cleavage

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

For goodness sakes this thread has expanded and gotten popular!
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

RubyTuesday wrote:
10 months ago
It's spreading . . . YUK! Not just the women anymore. Twice in the last few days, I have seen Hunter decide to show what a pendant or, more ridiculously, a petite gold chain would look like on a man. -- So he unbuttoned his shirt and displayed the jewelry against his (excuse me while I barf) ... against his salt-and-pepper furry chest.

This felt like a deliberate move that was several decades out of touch. Maybe a gorilla chest was manly back in his heyday, but if he wants to be an impromptu male model, he needs to get a wax job. Although I really don't want to see that either.

What appeared deliberate was displaying a gold chain that was only 2-3mm wide and most obviously much too thin for a man. But he seemed to relish the opportunity to bare his very unbare chest.

BTW - Has anyone else noticed men modeling rings who look like their nails have not been groomed and buffed, but are actually wearing nail polish?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh goodness! wow! yeah I can't remember the last time I saw ANY guy bearing his chest, except for a beach! And yeah, 3mm waaaaay too small! I got my husband a 4mm and he's complaining THAT'S too small!
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 10 months ago

On last night’s show, female host C admitted to watching the message board here and got into a heated war of words with an email commenter… she mentioned this thread specifically and said something along the lines of “if I had cleavage like K, I would show it off too”. You may be able to watch it back on Facebook or YouTube if you missed it but I was totally taken aback. Unprofessional! (Sorry going back to not saying full names of hosts to avoid getting booted or deleted)
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

I don’t know why this company likes to argue, disagree, make light of our grievances and mock us on air. The motto the customer is always right doesn’t seem to be in their playbook. Never in my life have I seen such distain for their customers. Shop LC you should be ashamed of yourself along with many of your hosts!
6 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 10 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
10 months ago
On last night’s show, female host C admitted to watching the message board here and got into a heated war of words with an email commenter… she mentioned this thread specifically and said something along the lines of “if I had cleavage like K, I would show it off too”. You may be able to watch it back on Facebook or YouTube if you missed it but I was totally taken aback. Unprofessional! (Sorry going back to not saying full names of hosts to avoid getting booted or deleted)
VERY unprofessional indeed! I didn't see the show you are referring to but what she said is not the point.. Do most women have cleavage? Yes.. Is there anything wrong with having cleavage? No.. The "POINT" is.. There is a time and a place to show something like that and being live on air in front of millions of viewers including some that might be young it is very inappropriate and unprofessional. Again, I go back to just what is the presenter/host "REALLY" selling?? Themselves or the jewelry/items? The presenters and hosts should be discreet, modest and PROFESSIONAL. Like someone said above you don't see this type of behavior on other stations or channels.

We don't want to have to bring this issue up or complain about it but it is getting out of control. It is really sad. It seems like certain people really don't respect themselves or how others might feel about seeing that. Whenever we cross the line of "everything is about me" and it doesn't matter what you think or how you feel then we are definitely headed for disaster sad to say. :cry:
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Agree, you think of news anchors . . . we have one with some massive ladies up front and I don't even want to guess what size she wears, but I can NEVER remember ANY cleavage to be seen from her.

now granted, a v-neck shirt is sometimes called for when presenting certain looks. I know KT has pulled off the evening look very nicely without going overboard. I don't recall her wearing anything jaw-dropping, just professional. While not my fav host, I do respect the fact that she stays professional (from what I recall).

Lets roll back around to the guys . . . there is a certain well dressed older man who often looks quite dapper (his son as well). Would I want him un-buttoning his shirt to show off a necklace? heck and NO! I only just want to see him look nice. Put-together and ready to roll into a nice dinner. Sometimes he wears stuff that makes me cringe, but I guess you can't look nice all the time ;) Just don't do anything crazy.

On a side note . . . I thought the name of the game was to sell jewelry . . . not make people question your thought process on choosing clothing? I'm pretty sure they are not paid by ratings and commercials . . .
3 x

Shopper7192

I know that this thread is getting long and obviously attracting a lot of attention. Maybe that is a good thing, maybe it is not but regardless I cannot speak for everyone here only myself whenever I say that I read on another thread that because opinions and complaints were being voiced that the people were being accused of being bullies. This is the farthest thing from the truth. I was delighted to have stumbled across this thread because I was looking for someone else that was noticing the same thing that I was as I knew that I couldn't be alone in how I was feeling about this because it was so very obvious!

This is the first company that I have ever known to embrace this type of behavior and think that it is okay or professional. I can only voice how I feel about certain things by stating the facts and that is not bullying anyone. Bullying someone would involve going to them directly whether by email, phone or face to face to harass them. We are NOT doing that here. We are simply stating facts and voicing our opinions about those facts and there is nothing wrong with that. No one is being "forced" to read these posts if they do so they do it of their own regard.

Am I happy that this is what the world has come down to?😞 No but there needs to be some decency put back into this world. People do have to speak up sometimes and confront issues that they would rather not. It is a part of life. I just know that I am not the only one that feels that this is not proper behavior for someone on the air before millions of people young and old for a retail market. I would also be willing to go out on a limb here and say that even though they probably wouldn't admit it publicly, there are likely a lot of the host and presenters that also agree with what has been said here about it NOT being appropriate or professional to dress like that while on the air live.

Okay, I am off my soapbox now,😊 hopefully there are no hard feelings as I meant no harm to anyone with my words. Hosts of Shop LC...If you are reading these posts, please just consider about what has been said here.. Think about it with your whole heart🙏 and ask yourself is this really the persona I want to display? Is this the way I want to be remembered for my time on air? We all have something better to give to this world. What will you be remembered for?🌺You make more of an impact than you realize...Be it good or bad..
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Good afternoon to all of you and I hope I don't miss anyone: FarmMom~Colljoe~Bella~Lacy~Serge~Shopper7192~Ruby Tuesday and Joshuatheemerald......

I have finally caught up with all the new comments and I can't stop laughing at all of your wit :lol: FarmMom....your comment about your husband not turning down cleavage was great :)
Colljoe....I agree, the crybabies who came here to whine and moan are definitely doing the game playing cleavage show on purpose
Instead of learning some customers tips that would make them more likeable they turn to their "mean girls" reindeer games
Which only shows us that they do read the forum and it bothers them that we don't like their un-professionalism
Poor things.....some one bring me a Violin to soothe their hurt feelings LOL

Now Ruby Tuesday.....
I must tell you that I watched that show and it was bad enough that you couldn't see the tiny chain on Marva but when Hunter did the open shirt skit I was really laughing and I like Hunter!
To me he is a man's man, just saying~~~~~but others don't care for the chest hair so I totally understand your feelings and dismay
I think he did that to be silly and it definitely was

All of your comments just prove that we are keen to the nonsense that certain Hosts are continuing to display and instead choose to show us their bent feelings by acting (like spoiled brats) and understand that it goes with the territory of being in the public eye! They choose to try and bully us with the "We'll show you forum members, we will do exactly what you dislike" mentality.....lol

I saw the attempt of cleavage from a certain Host by wearing a V neck top and I just rolled my eyes and laughed
It was pathetic and it's really sad because she thinks she is all that plus a bag of chips :lol:

Wonder how much these discontented Hosts sell at any given time?
If I was hosting I would make sure I was doing the best work I could, learn from critics if necessary and let comments roll off me like a Penguins back!
5 x

Shopper7192

MaeWest1953 wrote:
10 months ago
Good afternoon to all of you and I hope I don't miss anyone: FarmMom~Colljoe~Bella~Lacy~Serge~Shopper7192~Ruby Tuesday and Joshuatheemerald......

I have finally caught up with all the new comments and I can't stop laughing at all of your wit :lol: FarmMom....your comment about your husband not turning down cleavage was great :)
Colljoe....I agree, the crybabies who came here to whine and moan are definitely doing the game playing cleavage show on purpose
Instead of learning some customers tips that would make them more likeable they turn to their "mean girls" reindeer games
Which only shows us that they do read the forum and it bothers them that we don't like their un-professionalism
Poor things.....some one bring me a Violin to soothe their hurt feelings LOL

Now Ruby Tuesday.....
I must tell you that I watched that show and it was bad enough that you couldn't see the tiny chain on Marva but when Hunter did the open shirt skit I was really laughing and I like Hunter!
To me he is a man's man, just saying~~~~~but others don't care for the chest hair so I totally understand your feelings and dismay
I think he did that to be silly and it definitely was

All of your comments just prove that we are keen to the nonsense that certain Hosts are continuing to display and instead choose to show us their bent feelings by acting (like spoiled brats) and understand that it goes with the territory of being in the public eye! They choose to try and bully us with the "We'll show you forum members, we will do exactly what you dislike" mentality.....lol

I saw the attempt of cleavage from a certain Host by wearing a V neck top and I just rolled my eyes and laughed
It was pathetic and it's really sad because she thinks she is all that plus a bag of chips :lol:

Wonder how much these discontented Hosts sell at any given time?
If I was hosting I would make sure I was doing the best work I could, learn from critics if necessary and let comments roll off me like a Penguins back!
Welcome back Mae!👋 We missed you! I think me and you just about posted at the same time, LOL!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Shopper7192......

Well said, everything you wrote just now is well written
No sorries from me on what I have said though, lol
Yes we did cross on our posts, too funny :lol:
4 x